Ely, Attorney
Experience:  Private practice
7286322

My car was total in my driveway. My car was parked

Customer Question

Hi: My car was total in my driveway. My car was parked unoccupied at the time of the crash. The person who was driving the other car that hit my car was not the owner of the vehicle and was not covered by the insurance policy. The Insurance Company claim that they are investigating and can't get in touch with the person who name on the policy. The owner live in Virginia Beach V.A. The person who hit my car live in Irvington N.J, and had permission from the owner to drive his car. from the accident report. I live in Newark N.J where the accident took place.
, I have Liability Insurances only. The person who car was involve in the accident have full coverage, the insurance company refuse to act, in 30 days the case will be close E jacobs
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  MIAMILAW1127 replied 11 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for contacting me. I am a consultant here and I am looking forward to assisting you with your question. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Please be patient as I will be typing my responses to you from scratch. Also, I can only answer/address the questions you ask specifically based on the information your provide. Please try to provide as much information as possible so I can best assist you.

Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Do you have a question that I could assist you with?