Ely, Attorney
Experience:  Private practice
7286322

, I received a summons to appear in court on Jan 5,

Customer Question

Customer: Good Afternoon,
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I received a summons to appear in court on Jan 5, 2016 for three unpaid E-Z Pass citations. All occurred entering in April of 2015. The problem is I joined and received my E-Z pass receiver prior to these citations. Now the court wants to charge me over $1000. 00. This makes no sense as I should be charged for any violation. Please advise.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Traffic Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Traffic Law
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 11 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
So this is an EZ-pass reader problem, correct? Since you had the EZ pass at the time the alleged violations occurred and you had money in your account at the time of the violations as well?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thank you for responding. I have taken this issue up w/my employer who has connected me w/an attorney. I do appreciate your time.Thank youDeb
Thank you for your reply and for letting me know.
You can contact customer service at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help for a refund of any deposit if you like or call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####