Ely, Attorney
Experience:  Private practice
7286322

Chalapathi
, Violation code 40-6-71 ticket
, Is

Customer Question

Customer: Chalapathi
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Violation code 40-6-71 ticket
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Traffic Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Is this Attorney's office at Alpharetta GA?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be happy to answer your question.
I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.
Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice / legal service you should contact your local attorney.

Can you please tell me in which state did you get your citation and what it is for?

Also, what legal question do you have about it for me?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is in GA
Pl. refer the attachment for further details and let me know your opinion.

Unfortunately, I am not permitted to review any documents for JustAnswer.com customers.

I will opt-out of your question at no cost to you and will open your question to other legal professional.

Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today.

Can you explain in your own words what happened? (I can't open the linked file) What is your specific question about the ticket? It may seem obvious to you, but it's not at all uncommon for the questions that jump out at us from a fact pattern to be different than what the customer wants to know.