Ely, Attorney
Experience:  Private practice
7286322

I got a Photo-Enforced Speeding Ticket (or Red Light Ticket)

Customer Question

Customer: I got a Photo-Enforced Speeding Ticket (or Red Light Ticket) from DC, can you help?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: there were 2 cars in the camera i received a ticket from DC DMV and said my vehicle speed 41 mph, and posted speed is 25 mph speed 16-20 over limit find $300
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Traffic Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: let me check give me 1 sec
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  MIAMILAW1127 replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Thank you for contacting me. I am a consultant here and I am looking forward to assisting you with your question. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Please be patient as I will be typing my responses to you from scratch. Also, I can only answer/address the questions you ask specifically based on the information your provide. Please try to provide as much information as possible so I can best assist you.

Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Could you please clarify for me what your questions is or what it is you are looking for?

Thank you.