How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Attorney
Category: Traffic Law
Satisfied Customers: 553
Experience:  Private practice
Type Your Traffic Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husband drove my car and got a ticket via photo cam too

Customer Question

My husband drove my car and got a ticket via photo cam for stopping too far in a crosswalk. Ticket was never received since we moved and DMV did not update my address. We also didn't receive any notices to appear. My drivers license was suspended. This was a clear bureaucratic error and no actual fault on my part. I want this removed from my record.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 1 year ago.


I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today. I'm sorry to hear that this happened.

Often, when people only present a set of facts, the issues that jump out at us aren't necessarily the things you're curious about. Too often, without a list of questions, we'll wind up telling you things you already knew. With that in mind, since you have already appealed and been denied, what are your specific questions about your situation? Are you looking to hire a lawyer to clear your record?

Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Also, when you say that the DMV did not update your address, do you mean that you notified them of the move and they failed to process the change?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm not satisfied with this service..
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

I haven't provided any service yet. I was waiting for you to provide additional information so I could assist you.

Unfortunately, I'm not available for the next few hours, so I'll opt out and see if another expert is better able to meet your needs. Please do not reply, as that could cause delays.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. My needs are not being met by this service...I will pursue other options.

Related Traffic Law Questions