Ely, Attorney
Experience:  Private practice
7286322

I live in and posses a commercial drivers license in the

Customer Question

I live in and posses a commercial drivers license in the state of Missouri. The dept of revenue, cancelled the CDL portion of my license, due to my medical certification not being filed with the state within the 60 day grace period (although I got my certification with in the grace period). I was required to report it to dept of revenue but didn't get there in time......I have to go through my county circuit court to appeal the decision to the D.O.R for reinstatement..... My research has lead me to a Trial de novo in civil court for the appeal process. Is this the right direction and where can i get the proper forms for this appeal..... Thank you
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Legal-Kal replied 1 year ago.

Hello:

My name is ***** ***** I would be more than happy to try to help you tonight. To begin with, what county will this lawsuit/appeal be in?