LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years experience in the practice of law, including representation of clients in Traffic Court.
15277592

I received a red light photo ticket. If I 't get served what

Customer Question

I received a red light photo ticket. If I don't get served what will happen?
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good morning Elizabeth,

I'm Doug, and I'm sorry to hear of the confusion. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

Under AZ law, if you are not served with the red light citation, but only received it in the mail, then it is not valid service and you cannot be fined. Only if it is personally served on you do you have a legal obligation to respond to the citation and notice to appear.

You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.

Kindly, remember to rate my service to you. That is how I am credited for assisting you.

I wish you and yours the best in 2015,

Doug