Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

I've been trying to get my license suspension removed but

Customer Question

I've been trying to get my license suspension removed but the DMV gave me an DS 2326 to go get a medical evaluation...why? My suspension back in 2006 was for a DUI? What can I do since I don't have a primary and all the Doc's I've seen so far wont do the exam with this form.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

DS 326 form is needed by DMV to evaluate medical condition of the driver to determine whether the medical condition interferes with the driver’s safe driving. If you are required to complete this form, unfortunately you must do so. If you do not have a primary physician, you need to get a referral for a primary physician and get a “complete physical” done as a new patient. Then give the doctor the form to complete.