LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years experience in the practice of law, including representation of clients in Traffic Court.
15277592

I'm asking this question on behalf of my girlfriend. She got

Customer Question

Hello, I'm asking this question on behalf of my girlfriend. She got a fix-it ticket last December for incorrect darkness of tail lights. Privately the car also needed $1500 worth of repairs to make it reliable and road worthy and has been in operable for several months. The car should be fixed and road worthy by the end of this week.
But what penalties will she face for this delay ?
What additional info do you need ?
Category: Traffic Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is my understanding that she has a felony, which can be reduced to a misdemeanor, due to recent legislation. But I'm not sure of the length of her probation ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please let me know if you need any additional info ?
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm sorry to hear of the confusion. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. Are you saying that you believe her avoidance of the fix it ticket has resulted in a felony charge?

2. Are you talking about a traffic citation or a criminal situation?

Doug