Ely, Attorney
Experience:  Private practice
7286322

I was in the grocery store using a hand cart because I have

Customer Question

I was in the grocery store using a hand cart because I have a bad spine. when I took my groceries out to my car the store employees asked me to leave the cart outside because they wanted to ride it around. I went back into the store to gather the rest of my groceries and complained to customer service. The police came and asked me a few questions then he took my Drivers License. I got a notice in the mail that my license has been suspended. I don't have a Doctor to fill out the form what do I do to get my license back?
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is the reason they are saying your license is suspended? Medical grounds?