Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Criminal Defense Attorney
Experience:  18+ years of high-volume criminal defense work from arraignment through plea or trial.
18321761

I recently got pulled over in Maryland, only to find out

Customer Question

I recently got pulled over in Maryland for speeding, only to find out that my license was suspended for not paying a ticket off while I was living in New York two years ago. However I have never received any tickets, mail, or notices about not paying a ticket while in New York. I have tried looking up the unpaid ticket but I cannot find the ticket online. I can't pay off or deal with the current ticket until the so-called 'unpaid' ticket from NY is dealt with.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am an experienced New York criminal lawyer.
If you cannot pay the ticket online, you can do it over the phone with a credit card or pay by mail once you find out the particulars. You're going to need to contact the NYS DMV. They will have a record of the ticket as they suspended your driving privileges because of it.