Ely, Attorney
Experience:  Private practice
7286322

Citation driving, and I know it is a catch all; this

Customer Question

Citation for careless driving, and I know it is a catch all; this accident was caused by torrential rains where we were pinned in and no where to go. I was in the inner lane towards the concrete middle,and surrounded by cars and my visual field was limited
when my 2014 Jeep wind shied wipers could not keep the clear fast enough. 5: 15 pm, approx when accident occurred. No police on the scene except the trooper who arrived at 5:52 pm; no interview for fault; I was handed paperwork and told to call this number.
I did not see 'careless driving' until I got to my destination. I saw one accident; and the car stopped. I hit the rear rt bumper when the car in front of me which caused her car to move 45 degrees towards the concrete middle abutment. Yet I ran to her, and
saw her front of her car smashed, airbags opened; and told of another red camaro who hit her who was not yet in place; instead he was passing us on our right, then the head on accident occurred. Both drivers declined injuries. I got the other woman out of
car 2 into my car out of the rain. 7/17/2015 date; damage to my car. Adjuster undetermined until they can get under the hood and get a full ability to assess. Had appropriate car regist, car license and insurance information. No witnesses, no investigation,
and I di not know what to do?
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today. I'm sorry to hear that this happened.
What are your specific questions about this ticket?