SoloLawyer
SoloLawyer, Attorney
Experience:  I help clients deal with traffic tickets on a weekly basis.
18210975

My father was court ordered to put an interlock device on his

Customer Question

My father was court ordered to put an interlock device on his vehicle, which I am also driving. I failed a test and want to know who I should contact, and what I should do.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  SoloLawyer replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for contacting JustAnswer. My name is Michael; I look forward to assisting you with your issue today.
When an interlock device is installed, there is usually a person who checks the "logs" periodically and downloads the reports that are created when the person takes the tests. That person would be one of the people who may need to be notified. Also, whatever agency is handling his probationary requirements, whether a probation officer or the court itself, may also need to be notified.
I hope this helps.
If you valued my time, please consider leaving a positive review. Experts don't get credit for our answers until you do. I'll be happy to follow up until you're completely satisfied.
Michael