SoloLawyer
SoloLawyer, Attorney
Experience:  I help clients deal with traffic tickets on a weekly basis.
18210975

I have a Tennessee DL, I received a DUI in Georgia. Tennessee

Customer Question

I have a Tennessee DL, I received a DUI in Georgia. Tennessee is asking me the list of requirements for reinstating my licence in the state of Georgia. Georgia says there are none, because I do not have a Georgia Licence? How do I get these requirements to give to the state of Tennesee?
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  SoloLawyer replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for contacting JustAnswer. My name is Michael; I look forward to assisting you today.
I agree with Georgia - you can't give TN the requirements if there are none. If you don't have a license in GA, there is no reinstatement process. Your best bet may be to get it in writing what the state of GA has told you and give that to the state of TN. If TN wants the "general" requirements for a license reinstatement in GA, the state of GA can send them that.
Hope this helps!
If you valued my time, please consider leaving a positive review. Experts don't get credit for our answers until you do. I'll be happy to follow up until you're completely satisfied.
Michael