Ely, Attorney
Experience:  Private practice
7286322

If I have a GA car title and the car is totaled in NC. Can

Customer Question

If I have a GA car title and the car is totaled in NC. Can I fix the car here and get a Salvage title in NC and keep or dispose the car here. I have a residence here but have a GA license.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) the site allows experts not participate in phone calls and I may or may not be able to participate in this feature."Can I fix the car here (where?) and get a Salvage title in NC and keep or dispose the car here (where?). I have a residence here but have a GA license. This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.