Samuel-II
Samuel-II, Attorney
Experience:  I have been handling minor traffic offenses for more than 20 years.
10707909

I'm a truck driverI have a following too close oh my licen

Customer Question

I'm a truck driverI have a following too close oh my license
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Samuel-II replied 1 year ago.
HelloThis is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.Please tell me what is it you need information on? How long ago this is happen? You have an Arkansas CDL?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
10/30/2013 Georgia cdl
Expert:  Samuel-II replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for this information. What is the information you need, please? What is it you want to do? What is your question in this regard? Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
try to get that off my license
Expert:  Samuel-II replied 1 year ago.
HelloThank youThe Georgia Department of Driver Services maintains a record of all the points added to your driving license. However, there are a number of ways in which you can gain benefits from your current driving record.If you remain violation or suspension-free, you can get points deducted from your current driving record by contacting the DMV two years after the points were registered and Petition to have them removed.Taking a defensive driving course may qualify you for a reduction in your insurance rates. You will have to get in touch with your insurance company to verify if you are eligible for reduction in premium. The DMV will also have information on how you can take those courses, which are generally completed online.