Ely, Attorney
Experience:  Private practice
7286322

I have received two(2) speeding tickets this year. I just

Customer Question

I have received two(2) speeding tickets this year. I just got pulled over for going around a rail road crossing. Should I hire an attorney to avoid the conviction. I can't have my license suspended. Please advise
Category: Traffic Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Andrea, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
hI, and Thank you for bringing your question to JustAnswer. I will be glad to Answer your question and the only thing I ask is that you leave a positive rating. I will be glad to submit JustAnswer's Additional Services offer. This is a relatively new feature that JustAnswer offers, but it has become very popular with our customers, very quickly because they enjoy receiving Answers to their questions and concerns very quickly. Please let me know what you decide. 1. By the way, in what State do you reside and in which you received the tickets you mentioned ? 2. How many points were placed on your Driver's License as a result of the 2 tickets that you mentioned ? 3. Did the police officer state on the ticket he gave you the specific Section and Statute/law you violated regarding "going around the railroad crossing" ? Thank you and I look forward to your reply, ANDREA
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, the police officer didn't state anything. He pulled me over with a second car. He called for additional units, and the 2nd unit gave me the tickets from the first officer
Good morning,
I received notification from JustAnswer that an "Additional Services Offer" was sent to you. You are under no obligation to accept, I was just wondering if you had received it. :)
Kindest Regards,
ANDREA