Ely, Attorney
Experience:  Private practice
7286322

Daughter failed to pay ticket . Moved home to Florida. Officer

Customer Question

Daughter failed to pay ticket . Moved home to Florida. Officer showed
Category: Traffic Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Officer came to home I Pa with arrest warrant. Person there paid. Now we understand that her license suspended. Something about pleading guilty to addresss failure to pay. Should she plead guilty via fax? Will she have a legal record to report on applications to get job as teacher.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ticket was in PA where she lived for a year but she is now in FL.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.
As you have asked for a phone call, I will offer you that and I will process that offer to you after I get this posted to your question thread.
After you accept my offer of the phone call, would you please provide your phone number in the box entitled "Enter private contact info"? After you do that, please send me a quick Reply to let me know that you have posted the number, so I can call you.
Thanks in advance,
Doug