Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Criminal Defense Attorney
Experience:  18+ years of high-volume criminal defense work from arraignment through plea or trial.
18321761

My name is ***** ***** and i recieved a speeding ticket in

Customer Question

my name is ***** ***** and i recieved a speeding ticket in april of 2014 in connecticut and i reside in washington and never made it to court. i am now suspended. i want to take care of it and dont know if its a fine to pay or what.i cant make it to connecticut so did i get a warrent, can i pay online?
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am an experienced criminal lawyer.
You're going to have to consult with a CT lawyer to have him look into your matter and tell you if he can get this resolved for you without you having to come back to Connecticut. If there is a warrant, you're not going to be able to resolve this by paying a fine online. Either you or a lawyer on your behalf will have to physically appear in front of the judge who issued it so that he can lift the warrant and move forward with your case.
Once your case is closed, you'll have to reinstate your Connecticut driving privileges and show WA that you owe no outstanding obligations to Connecticut. Then you can reinstate your license.