How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Zoey, JD Your Own Question
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Criminal Defense Attorney
Category: Traffic Law
Satisfied Customers: 25984
Experience:  18+ years of high-volume criminal defense work from arraignment through plea or trial.
Type Your Traffic Law Question Here...
Zoey, JD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My name is ***** ***** and i recieved a speeding ticket in

Customer Question

my name is ***** ***** and i recieved a speeding ticket in april of 2014 in connecticut and i reside in washington and never made it to court. i am now suspended. i want to take care of it and dont know if its a fine to pay or what.i cant make it to connecticut so did i get a warrent, can i pay online?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am an experienced criminal lawyer.
You're going to have to consult with a CT lawyer to have him look into your matter and tell you if he can get this resolved for you without you having to come back to Connecticut. If there is a warrant, you're not going to be able to resolve this by paying a fine online. Either you or a lawyer on your behalf will have to physically appear in front of the judge who issued it so that he can lift the warrant and move forward with your case.
Once your case is closed, you'll have to reinstate your Connecticut driving privileges and show WA that you owe no outstanding obligations to Connecticut. Then you can reinstate your license.