Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own practice.
18572087

In Dec 2014 i bought a 2015 Honda CR-V EX from Autofair in

Customer Question

in Dec 2014 i bought a 2015 Honda CR-V EX from Autofair in Plymouth MA. We have brought the car in 3 times for a faulty electrical problem. We were able to have the dealership state that in writing. The issue was the electronic starter. So they said they fixed it. This was in March 2015. It is June 2015, and the same issue persists. The car has less than 500 miles on it, bit something is draining he battery. The Sales manager feels it is the electronic starter and offered to put in a new one, but this time, ( the third time) a genuine Honda part. He acknowledged that the other two were no. I want a new car. He said that he would do that, but we would have to pay 1000 dollars to do that. I think that is unfair to have to pay 1000 dollars when this car, by Massachusetts Law is a Lemon
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. Please permit me to assist you with your concerns.
There is no reasonable cause for you to pay money for a replacement vehicle, none. As such contact corporate and state that you are demanding a new vehicle, or you will retain counsel to directly pursue them for the replacement. But they cannot charge you for replacement when the lemon and the repairs are not your fault and not your responsibility to pay for this 'privilege'.
Sincerely,
Dimitry, Esq.