Lucy, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer. Former judicial law clerk. Worked for District Attorney's Office in Traffic Court.
26798026

Please explain the varius laws ars 13-201, 13-610, 13-702,

Customer Question

Please explain the varius laws ars 13-201, 13-610, 13-702, 13-801, along with 28-3315, 28-3001,
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hi,<br /><br />My name is ***** ***** I'd be happy to answer your questions today.13-201: This is the minimum requirement that must be met before someone can be charged with a crime. It has to be proven that they either voluntarily broke the law, or voluntarily chose NOT to do something they're legally required to do. 13-610: When someone is convicted of a crime, the state is allowed to take a DNA sample from them. Those samples are put in a database and used to help solve crimes. 13-702: This sets up sentences for someone who has been convicted of a felony for the first time. If you click the link, you can see the tables. The sentence is also based in part on what type of crime the person is convicted of committing. 13-801: A person who is convicted of a felony can be ordered to pay a fine of up to $150,000. 28-3315: This statute sets the maximum amount of time a person's driver's license can be suspended due to a conviction at one year. It also sets reinstatement requirements if the suspension was drug or alcohol related. 28-3001: This statute explains that the DMV may cancel a person's driver's license if they have failed or refused to pay fines, fees or taxes owed, or if the person provided false information on the application. If someone got a license based on fraudulent information, their right to get a legitimate license could also be suspended. If you have any questions or concerns about what I've written, please reply so that I may address them. If I did not address the specific thing that you wanted to know, it may not have come across clearly to me, so please restate that question. It's important to me that you are 100% satisfied with the service I provide. Otherwise, please rate my service positively so that I get credit for answering your question. Thank you.