Ely, Attorney
Experience:  Private practice
7286322

I received three tickets at Newark airport in nj one

Customer Question

I received three tickets at Newark airport in nj one for not having reg card one for not having insurance card and one for obstructing passage of vehicle i1st 2 had fine code and amount so I pleaded guilty and mailed in third had no fine amount so I called court and. They assigned amount this one also mailed in front of tickets had court date but not court appearance box checked so I called court and they said to not come at date on ticket that officer shouldn't have given date that court does it has now been 5 weeks since tickets issued court tells me that officer has not turned them in and keep calling to they are in system my question is am I doing right thing or am I in contemp of court for not going on date on ticket
Category: Traffic Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Still no answer to my inquiry it's been a long time
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your post. I am a licensed New Jersey professional and will be happy to assist.
I see that you have been waiting for a bit for a response. Do you still require assistance at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes