Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

I just found out today that I have two outstanding warrants

Customer Question

I just found out today that I have two outstanding warrants for failing to appear in court for the same offense (exprired vehicle tag). My license is also suspended because of this, but I was never given a written notice saying I have the warrants or suspension, so now I'm looking at even more fees. Do I have any good options?
Thanks in advance,
Cory
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello: This isCustomer I am a licensed Attorney and I will be assisting you today.
Thanks in advance,
Cory

Response: Regrettably, no you do not. You need to contact the Courthouse or the DMV to find out exactly how much you owe and pay it. For the Warrants, you have to appear in Court in order to get the Warrants released. It is prudent to go to the Courthouse with an Attorney and bring certified funds to pay any outstanding balance in order for you to leave the Courthouse.