Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Experience:  Began practicing law in 1992
11068102

Ca ge et a ticket plate sticker that expires mar

Customer Question

ca ge et a ticket for license plate sticker that expires mar 30th.lets say on april 20th
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.
Yes, you can.
While typically most police departments will allow you a 30 day window after the expiration of a sticker to get a new one, it is not required that they do so and technically you are in violation of the law the moment the expiration occurs.