Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

In 2008 I was diagnosed with CML Cronic Mylodic Lukemmia I

Customer Question

In 2008 I was diagnosed with CML Cronic Mylodic Lukemmia I have 6 or7 tickets my license has been suspended and I am on ssdi Ihad a Lawyer who went to court for me but I still couldn't pay the fines Christmas 2013 my CML turned to ALL and nobody including myself thought I was going to be around more than a month or 2 somehow my wife got me into UCLA's Stem cell Transplant program and next month I will be 1yr old and YES very BLESSED I need to get my license back but am afraid I have a couple of FTA,s and as I said I am on ssdi how can I get rid of this nightmare that I've made for myself I also HAVE TO MOVE FROM WHERE I LIVE NOW
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello: This isCustomer I am a licensed Attorney and I will be assisting you today.
Response: I am glad to read that you are doing much better than expected.
Regrettably, you have to pay the fines in order to get your license reinstated. There is no way around this. However, you may contact the Courthouse to see if the fines could be reduced in light of your medical difficulties.
Best wishes,