Ely, Attorney
Experience:  Private practice
7286322

My grandson was on way to work and another driver backed out

Customer Question

My grandson was on way to work and another driver backed out of her driveway and tboned him. The police gave my grandson a ticket for speeding. Didn't he have the right of way and if the police were not present when it happened what are the chances of fighting it in court? Grandson has excellent driving record, works for state of CT and has CDL license. He insists he was not speeding. How is this contested??
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Tina replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome.
My name is ***** ***** my goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I am sorry to hear of your grandson's difficult situation. Before I can give you an accurate answer to your question, please provide the following additional information:
When is the deadline for him to pay the fine?
I look forward to assisting you as soon as I have received this information. Thank you.