How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Attorney
Category: Traffic Law
Satisfied Customers: 549
Experience:  Private practice
Type Your Traffic Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I live in Ny. My girlfriend lives in NJ. She brought a car and doesn&#

Customer Question

I live in Ny. My girlfriend lives in NJ. She brought a car and doesn't drive. She has medical issues so I will be using it for her transportation and the car will be parked in NJ. My license is Ny. Can I register the car in NJ since it will be parked there. And insure it in NJ
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Samuel-II replied 1 year ago.
HelloThis is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.You want to register the car in your name? Or her name?

Related Traffic Law Questions