Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

Hi, Im Police Officer and i was just invloved in car accident

Hi, Im Police Officer and i was just invloved in car accident with the patrol car. i was traveling N. Bound on the service loop, V2 was traveling the same direction i was behind V2, know V2 was waiting by the Yeild sign waiting for the lane to be clear. V2 was on the go when all of a sudden V2 slammed on his brakes, causing me to rear-end him. V-2 stated he slammed on his brakes due to a vehicle speeding off into his lane of travel. the driver of V-2 was fine, his truck barely a scratch. for the patrol car, not so well the car wont start, the whole front is caved in. state trooper came to investigate, he determined its was my fault, but didnt right me a ticket. the driver left with no complaints. know my question what can the chief or the department do with me. i called my ass. chief. to the scene he didnt seem to worry about the car.
Hello: This is PhillipsEsq. I am a licensed Attorney and I will be assisting you today.

Response: You may be suspended with or without pay pending further investigation of the crash. That is the only thing that I can think of. There is no issue of DUI here since you were not given any BAC test.