CriminalDefense, Attorney
Experience:  9 + years in Traffic Ticket Defense, DUI/DWI and Criminal Defense cases

I was in a wreck in Texas but the police officer gave me a

I was in a wreck in Texas but the police officer gave me a ticket for making a left hand turn from the center line and she had no insurance what are my options
Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help solve your problem.

Good morning. I certainly understand your concern. When you are asking about what your options are, do you mean in reference to fighting this ticket? Did the officer witness this or did they appear after the fact?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
no the offer did not witnessed an accident but he was there after the fact but my feelings on is if she was driving with no insurance she should not been driving NFL me at fault and gave me a ticket all reality is I was wondering if I get out
Thank you for the additional information. If the officer did not witness any of this, he/she could not likely testify to what happened. As such, for you to be found guilty of the alleged violation of making a left turn from the single lane, the other driver would have to appear and testify against you, advising of the same. If they were to fail to appear at the trial or if they appeared, did not recall or see where you turned from, the case would likely be dismissed. The other driver should also have been cited with driving without insurance and if she was at fault, could be personally sued for any damages. While I certainly understand your argument that she should not have been driving, it is not a defense to excuse this alleged illegal turn and fault of the accident. Typically, I have found that when the driver does not have a valid license or even insurance, they do not want to pursue any legal action and place themselves at risk, so if you fought this, they may not even show.

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on something which I stated above. Also, remember to rate my service before exiting the site, so I can receive credit for my help. I hope you found it to be Excellent! Only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either of the two lower ratings to the left, please stop and reply to me. I want to make sure your experience with the site was as pleasurable as possible and that you are satisfied with the help I provided.
I just wanted to follow up and see if you had any other questions or needed me to clarify something. I am here to help, so please let me know. Thanks!