Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

I have outstanding tickets like 3 tickets and recently I got

I have outstanding tickets like 3 tickets and recently I got pulled over and I did not get arrested in Florida the officer gave me a ticket for seatbelt and a court date for dwls. Can I go to jail.? This is my first offense on this misdemeanor or should I just pay like ticket clinic to go to court for me. What should I do.? I have a full time job I cannot go to jail now.?
Hello: This is PhillipsEsq. I am a licensed Attorney and I will be assisting you today.

Response: Unfortunately, you may be put in jail for the tickets.

If you do not dispute the tickets, you should go ahead and pay them. Otherwise, you can retain an Attorney to appear in Court for you. In any event, if you have already gone to Court on the three tickets and lost, you MUST pay the tickets or face possibility of jail for non-payment.