Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

i got a citation last week in mn, for fail to obey traffic

i got a citation last week in mn, for fail to obey traffic control device, i missed my exit and pulled over right away, as there was a officer right there, i was given a citation, i was driving a semi with trailer what can i do to keep from getting any csa points or is there nothing i can do? there was construction on this road and the next exit was closed to trucks. the one i needed to get off on.
Hello: This is PhillipsEsq. I am a licensed Attorney and I will be assisting you today.

Response: You need to immediately retain a local Attorney who handles traffic tickets to assist you in getting the ticket dismissed. Do not fight the ticket alone because the risk is too great for your job. You can use the following sites to find Attorneys who handle traffic tickets:

TicketVoid

Lawyers.com

Justia.com