Law Pro, Attorney
Experience:  20 years practicing traffic law.
11688690

Can a person have two permanent addresses on their Drivers

Can a person have two permanent addresses on their Driver's license?
Welcome to JustAnswer! My goal is to do my very best to understand your situation and to provide a full and complete excellent answer for you.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm going to assist you with your question.

Please bear with me if you believe my answer isn’t coming fast enough because I’m also working with other customers too. I apologize for any seemingly late response.

No, a person can have only 1 permanent address and is only allowed to have 1 state's driver's license at one time.

A permanent address is a lasting or a remaining address without any essential change. This address is not expected to change in status, condition or place. The address is used to verify information, when ones residence is being determined.

A person can have multiple temporary addresses but only 1 permanent address.

Circumstances determine whether the move is temporary or permanent. For example, a college student living in a dormitory may use his parent's address as his permanent address and his dormitory as his temporary address.

Thank you so much for allowing me to help you with your questions. I have done my best to provide information which will be helpful to you. If I have not fully addressed your questions or if you have any follow up questions, or if I have misinterpreted your questions in any way, please do not rate me yet, but simply ask a follow up question without rating so I can provide you with a fully satisfactory answer. If I have fully answered your question(s) to your satisfaction, I would appreciate you rating my service with 3, 4, or 5 faces so I can receive credit for helping you today. I thank you in advance for taking the time to provide me a positive rating!

If you have any questions, about this or anything else, please ask for me, Law Pro, directly in the question and I will try to assist you as best I can.

For example, you would state, "This question is for Law Pro . . . (then on with your question).

Please keep in mind that, even though you have already paid your deposit money over to JustAnswer, until you rate me highly for my service, I will not be paid for having assisted you with your questions.

If you have additional questions, you may reply back to me using the Reply to Expert link and I will be happy to assist you further until your questions have been answered to your satisfaction.

I wish you the best in your future.