CriminalDefense, Attorney
Experience:  9 + years in Traffic Ticket Defense, DUI/DWI and Criminal Defense cases

Hi, Ive got a traffic ticket that costs $256.00. Is worth

Hi, I've got a traffic ticket that costs $256.00. Is worth to pay an attorney to defend this case of speed violation? Have you idea how is charged, winning or loosing the case?
Thank you.
Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help solve your problem.

How fast were you going on the citation? Was it under 30 mph?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

the police officer told me that I was 62mph in 45 mph zone. My car speedometer was showing 50.

To retain an attorney, they should charge you around $79. If they get the case dismissed, you will pay nothing to the court and would have only incurred the cost for representation. If they can not get the case dismissed, then you would likely have to pay a fine and court costs, which may be less then the $256, depending on your driving record. With an attorney, you have a chance of beating this or at least keeping points off your license. The last thing you want to do is just pay it, since it is an admission of guilt and you will have points.