Ely, Attorney
Experience:  Private practice

I got pulled over a week ago and got a traffic Forfeiture.

Customer Question

I got pulled over a week ago and got a traffic Forfeiture. But when my friend c-caped me the describition said intake by case type. does that mean they are going to arrest me
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
I'm Fran, and I’m a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit. I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

you can close it. I can figure it out