Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  25 yrs. of experience in traffic law, traffic stops, DUI, drugs, ARD, family law, criminal defense and personal injury.
20073497

i lost my traffic ticket and the address was old in the id so how can i find it and pay it

i lost my traffic ticket and the address was old in the id so how can i find it and pay it ?

Hi, and Welcome,

1. Do you remember approximately when you received the ticket ?

2. Do you remember in what State and County you received the ticket ?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

the ticket was in last December 2012 in San Francesco California speed ticket

Thank you for your additional information,

You would call the Traffic Court in San Francisco County. Tell them that you misplaced the ticket and you have no idea where it is, but you would like to pay the ticket. Do not be afraid and do not worry - You are not the first person and you will not be the last person to lose a traffic ticket. Give them your name, date of birth and the approximate date you received the ticket. Ask them for a hearing date. They will give you a hearing date, you will go to Court, pay your ticket and everything will be fine and squared away.

______________________________________________________________

Please be kind enough to rate Excellent Service" so that I receive credit for assisting you,

Bonus and Positive Feedback on survey is very much appreciated,

ANDREA

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i dont know what is the county it was 20 min away from San Fransisco. help me out i pay money

Was your driver's license issued by California ?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yeah they give me the ticket by my California driver license. i just want to pay it. i want to find anyway to find my ticket throgh my license number. thank you

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

?

Hello, again,

Tomorrow morning, call the California Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV). Tell them your situation about the ticket and that you want to pay the ticket. Give them your name and your license number. Since you did not pay the ticket, the DMV was notified so they will have a record of it and you can get all the information you need from the California DMV, including which County you were in when you received the ticket and the location of the Traffic Court to which you can go and ask for a hearing date and pay your ticket,

___________________________________________________________________

ANDREA