Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Attorney with over 24 years of law and traffic law

I bought a van on 27 June that I was told was an 8 cylinder.

I bought a van on 27 June that I was told was an 8 cylinder. It was a 10 cylinder. I brought it back after my Fargo car insurer told me it was 10 cylinders. They refused to take it back even though the salesman told me he was sorry, he thought it was an 8 cylinder. I left the keys and the van with them on Sat, and left. They then, that night, without my knowledge towed it to my home block but parked it 1/2 block away, locked it and without the keys, never telling me it was there. I went Sunday and told them that it was there, and I wanted it removed immediately. And the Manager told me I owned it!
I told him that I was lied to and deceived. I didn't want the 10 cylinder vehicle. And then I told him then, if so, who gave him the permission to tow it to around the corner from my house - and it was not even in my driveway. I have photos. It is still there. Please I need help to return it.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking.

When a buyer relies on the expertise of the seller to describe qualities of the vehicle they are buying and the seller misrepresents those qualities, then it is considered breach of the implied warranty of good faith as well as breach of contract. Unfortunately, the only way to resolve this with the dealer who refuses to negotiate is that I am afraid you have to file suit against them for breach of contract or they can pursue you for the payment for the vehicle they misrepresented to you.

I truly aim to please you as a customer, but please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Kindly remember the ONLY WAY experts receive any credit at all for spending time with customers is if you click on OK, GOOD or EXCELLENT SERVICE even though you have made a deposit or are a subscription customer. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE RATING FOR THE EXPERT TO RECEIVE ANY CREDIT, if not the site keeps your money on deposit.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
THANK YOU! I need your help to return the vehicle,if you can help me or recommend an attorney close to my area I would really appreciate it. This is stressing me out and in emotional distress.
I need to resolve Asap
I am sorry, but state laws and site rules forbid us from engaging in any representation of any customer from this site. Please accept my appologies on that matter, but you would need to obtain assistance from a local consumer protection attorney which you can find at the same sites used by other attorneys, or or