RobertJDFL, Attorney
Experience:  Experience in numerous areas of the law.

If my speeding ticket information is all correct except my

If my speeding ticket information is all correct except my race, can that ticket be dismissed? I'm Asian, but the officer noted that I'm White.
Thank you for your question.

I won't say it's impossible (because ultimately a judge would make that decision), but I would say it is very, very unlikely. This would generally be seen as a "scrivener error" and forgiven by the court, especially where all the other information such as name, address, license number, etc. are all correct.

Indeed, the only time I have ever seen a traffic ticket dismissed for errors, it was due to the ticket having just about everything incorrectly identified - name, type of vehicle, street where the violation occurred, time of day, etc.