CriminalDefense
CriminalDefense, Attorney
Experience:  8 + years in Traffic Ticket Defense, DUI/DWI and Criminal Defense cases
9540344

I want to sue 1 girls who I had an accident and tomorrow is

I want to sue 1 girls who I had an accident and tomorrow is my hearing date I filed suit against that girl that she damaged my car and need to pay $5000 and than she hired 1 lawyer and tomorrow is our hearing date and 1 sheriff helped that girl and gave me improper lane change ticket. I want to know that what questions I request or what proof I request from that girl lawyer or how I win the case.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  CriminalDefense replied 1 year ago.
Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help solve your problem.

Good afternoon. I certainly understand your situation and concern. In order to recover, you are going to have to show that the other driver was at fault. The burden would be on you, to show that the other driver was negligent and failed to use proper care, in the operation of her vehicle, which resulted in the accident and caused damaged to your car. You will want to bring in any evidence which you have to support this. Evidence can be photos, videos, witnesses and testimony, to show that she was at fault. Of course, since a citation was issued, her attorney is likely going to try and show that the accident was a result of your improper lane change but it is important to remember, that the officer arrived after the fact and did not witness this, so he can hot testify as to what happened, since he did not witness it. As such, it will be your word and evidence against her. In addition, you will need to show the Judge proof and the actual cost of repairs/damage, so bring in with you the estimate which you received, showing that it would cost $5,000.

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on something which I stated above, prior to rating me. Also, please remember to rate my service with 3, 4, or 5 faces/stars, before exiting the site, so I can receive credit for my help. I hope you found it to be Excellent! Only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either of the two faces/stars on the left, please STOP and reply to me via the "REPLY TO EXPERT or CONTINUE CONVERSATION "button. I want to make sure your experience with the site was as pleasurable as possible and that you are satisfied with the help I provided.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank You but now I have only 1 day because tomorrow is my hearing date so how today I found that how much money I need to repair my damaged car.

You are welcome. You said above that it is $5000 which you are suing for? Is that not correct?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes

If you asked for the Judge to award you $5000, you are going to need to show that is what your damages were. When suing, you need to ask for an amount in relation to the damages suffered. It can not be made up. If you asked for $5000, the Judge is going to expect that you can show that is the cost of repair and/or for your injuries, if suffered. If the Judge finds in your favor, you can always ask to reserve ruling on the amount and have a separate hearing to determine the cost of repair.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

My Vehicle is 2012 Mazda and her vehicle is very old so in 1 day how and from where I bring the repair cost. I filed $5000 myself because I think that my vehicle is brand new so I think it takes so much money to repair so I filed $5000.

You can try and take it to Mazda to get an estimate or a local repair shop. Like I said, the Judge will award damages that support the injury. A plaintiff can not just make up a number based upon what they think, without support. If you have an estimate, the Judge can go off that.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

is there any code I can use and inform judge that under this code this accident was happen because of she because she violate DMV law.

The Judge is going to want to hear the facts about what happened. Any violation of the code would have resulted in a civil infraction being issued to her, instead of you. That is what the improper lane change was. When you sue her, there needs to be a valid cause of action. For example, if you were going to try and show she was negligent, you would need to prove she had a duty, breached that duty, that the breach was the cause of the accident and that injury/damages were suffered.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I just only want to know that is this ok that Title 46.2 Chapter 8 § 46.2-816 is ok or not I am just asking.

That is for following too closely. If you think she was and that was the reason for the accident, you would need to prove that to the Judge.

§ 46.2-816. Following too closely.

The driver of a motor vehicle shall not follow another motor vehicle, trailer, or semitrailer more closely than is reasonable and prudent, having due regard to the speed of both vehicles and the traffic on, and conditions of, the highway at the time
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ok lets see what happen and if I don't feel good than I request form court clerk to transfer this case into circuit court is this ok.

There would need to be a basis for it to be transferred, which normally has to do with the amount which you seek to recover. If there is a reason, you can explain it to the Judge and motion for the case to be moved.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Do I able to do anything with that sheriff because he reported to my and her insurance companies that this accident was happen because of me and became judge himself.

In regard to the ticket, you can enter a plea of not guilty and request a court date, where you can contest that as well.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

he gave ticket without seeing from his eyes he belief that girl words and gave ticket to me.

Exactly. That is why at trial, he can not testify to what happened. He only came after the fact. It is your word, against hers and any other witnesses to the accident.
CriminalDefense, Attorney
Experience: 8 + years in Traffic Ticket Defense, DUI/DWI and Criminal Defense cases
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Today I receive other hearing date and judge said that you need to file Bill of Particular and gave back to us and come on next hearing date so what I do now.

A bill of particulars is a written statement giving details of a lawsuit filed in a General District Court. It’s a more complete explanation of why the person filing the lawsuit, called the plaintiff, should get the money or property being requested. If the judge orders a plaintiff to file a bill of particulars, the plaintiff will have a later trial date and time. The plaintiff also will have a date by which to file the bill of particulars. If the plaintiff doesn’t file by this date, the lawsuit may be dismissed. The clerk of court should have to form for you to obtain, to fill out and file.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

So what I do now what can I write in Bill of Particular.

You need to explain why you are filing the lawsuit and why the defendant should have to pay you. If you said she hit your car and was at fault, you need to tell the court how and why this happened.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Can you give me some examples or can you tell me what I write I need help.

http://www.courts.state.va.us/forms/district/dc441.pdf

http://www.courts.state.va.us/forms/district/dc441inst.pdf
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

What is this I already have this court clerk gave this to me to fill and you are also showing me this I said can you help me that what I write in Bill of Particular.

I cant help you write it since I am unable to represent you in this legal matter. You are the only one who can write it since you were there. You need to write your account of what happened with the other driver and how they hit you, along with why you want the court to award you $5000. As I said above, unless you can support the demand for $5000 to show that is what the damages were, the Judge is not going to award that. You need to write out the facts and file it with the court, sending a copy to the other party.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Do I write this that she violates DMV law and did this accident with me like Title 46.2 Chapter 8 and some sections or do I send an settlement letter that if she pay not $5000 only $1000 than I withdraw the case.

You can certainly try and settle with her but that is separate and apart from the Bill which the Judge ordered you file. You need to lay out the facts of the case and show why she is at fault. You can certainly use any case law or statute to support your cause of action and show why and how she violated the law. There is no wrong answer on what you can write. However, it needs to be supported by the evidence.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

What is Statute of Limitations.

Injury to a person is 2 years and injury to personal property is 5 years.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I requested from sheriff that what proof he has that I violated traffic law than he bring that girl who I had accident and judge said you feel guilty I said that she is defendant not witness but that judge didn't accept my request and said you feel guilty but after that I requested court clerk to transfer this case to circuit court and she transfer that case in circuit court and gave me another hearing date letter. But I don't like that sheriff because when I requested to bring any proof or witness he bring that girl who I had an accident. And this time my and that girl case is pending my next hearing date is April 10.

Thank you for letting me know. Did you have another question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have other question what you mean I lrt you know whats happening and you said this I need your help what to do and you are saying that you have other question you didn't answer my question.

I read your follow up question but was asking that you clarify it for me, so I can properly respond. I am here to help but I want to make sure I provide you with accurate information.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

What clarify I need to know that now my case was transfer to circuit court and now again I met with that ofiicer in court who gave me improper lane change ticket but now what I do so judge cancel that ticket because in General District Court judge said you feel guilty but I not satisfy so I requested court clerk to transfer this case in circuit court and she did.

The sheriff was called as a witness, since he wrote the ticket. If he did not witness the accident, then he could only testify as to what he saw, when he arrived, after it happened. He does not need to bring any physical evidence, as his testimony will be evidence, for the Judge to consider. As far as the girl, she was present because she is a defendant. She will testify as well to what happened, along with you and then the Judge will decide who is at fault. Since this is civil, the burden is on you, as the moving party, to show that she is at fault. This is not a situation where you are answering to the citation and the burden is on the State. You need to prove you are entitled to the money.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have 2 cases 1 civil and 1 traffic and without seeing with his own eyes sheriff gave me improper lane change ticket I don't know what that girl said to sheriff who I had an accident he gave me ticket he believe that girl words and when I requested to show any proof or witness he bring that girl who I had accident. I said that she is that girl who I had an accident so I don't accept her as witness but that general district court judge accept that girl as a witness and said you feel guilty and closed the case but I transfered that case into circuit court. Remember I have 2 cases 1. Civil with that girl who I had an accident and 2. Traffic but traffic case is wrong case.

I do understand and the girl is a defendant in the civil case and victim/witness in the traffic case. She will be present at both hearings and will be able to testify.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

What I do in traffic case now my case is in circuit court and what can I tell to circuit court judge about that ticket.

You tell them your version of the story and present any evidence to support it. A party can not just say they are not guilty. There needs to be proof and evidence to support it. Testimony is evidence, so you need for the Judge to believe you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Can you give me 1 example.

You can bring in a diagram of the street that you were traveling on and where the accident occurred and show the Judge exactly how it happened, so he has something visual to rely on.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I receive another hearing date because that day that girl didn't come prosecutor requested to give another hearing date and judge gave another hearing date. That day what can I tell to judge that I can't accept this girl as witness because she is defendant I had an accident with her so I can't accept her as witness. So is this ok.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Sir that bastard judge help that girl when I requested prosecutor to show proof or bring any witness who saw me violated law than prosecutor bring that girl who I had an accident as witness and when I said that she is that girl who I had an accident judge didn't accept my words he accepts that girl and sheriff words and said that you feel guilty.

I am thinking to make a complain of that bastard judge to Judicial.

If you think the Judge failed to follow the law, you could appeal the decision. If you think the Judge did something unethical, then a complaint could be filed and his actions would be investigated.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yeah I am thinking to make a Judicial Complaint but before making complaint I heard that if you have attorney, consult with her or him about filing the complaint and ask for help in considering what the consequences may be. Can you tell me some words which I send to Judicial.

You should read the rules which controls the Judges conduct and apply those to the facts of the case, so you can site clear violations.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

You are the lawyer so I think you know the rules of judge and if they violated any rule than how to make a complain to Judicial.

As I stated above, there is a rule book and you need to review it and cite the violations as applied to your case. That is how to make a valid complaint. If there are no violations, your complaint will be dismissed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Why my complain can be dismissed you are a lawyer you also know that court does not accept that person as witness who we had an accident. If I had an accident with you than do you accept me as a witness in court if prosecutor called me to became a witness than do you accept my words. Last 3 years I had 1 accident and when I requested judge to bring any witness than sheriff bring other person as witness not that same person who I had an accident but this time prosecutor bring same person as witness who I had an accident and judge accept that person words not my. And judge did 1 other fraud also that the police who didn't saw me violating any law he accept that police words and said that the ticket which he gave you is correct.

I told you above that the victim and any other witness can be called, if they can testify to the accident and what happened. As long as they have first hand knowledge that is relevant to the facts, there is no problem. There is nothing wrong with that. If you are suing someone, they can defend the case, just like you can ,if you were being sued or accused.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

What do you mean you mean that policeman did wright thing without investigating anything he gave me ticket and that girl who I had an accident is telling true to police and to judge. I am lying and she is telling true wow she has so reputation she works with FBI and she is court clerk so policeman and judge need to believe her words because she works with government and government employees never lie. And the policeman whose job is to first investigate and than arrest or gave ticket to any person is also doing good for not investigating and give ticket ticket free himself and became judge himself and did good job. Wow

The police came after the fact. They can not testify at trial as to who caused the accident, only to their observations when they appeared on the scene. They can speak to all the parties involved and any witnesses, review the damage and determine who they find to be at fault. It is the trial where the burden is on the State to prove who caused the accident. They will do they by the evidence presented and testimony heard. It may not be a situation where the Judge thinks you are lying, if the case was dismissed or you were found guilty at trial. However, this was an accident and the Judge may determine that you were at fault, based upon the facts presented.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Nothing was presented accept that girl no proof or no evidence prosecutor or that bastard sheriff showed and that bastard judge accept that sheriff and that girl words not mine. I am also studying law and in law I study that without having any proof video witness judge or sheriff can't able to do anything with any person but that bastard sheriff did and that bastard judge. So I think that I can report that bastard judge name to Judicial but before making complain to Judicial I saw that you can talk with your lawyer also that the thing which you are doing is right or wrong. So I try to talk with you that what I do and if you can't able to help me than I think I need to choose other lawyer and rate you as poor so justanswer transfer my case to other lawyer.

If you want, you can file a complaint against the Judge. I told you that before. I am not stopping you from doing so, if you believe there is a legal basis for the complaint and to have his conduct and decision investigated. I also told you if you think he failed to follow the law, that you have a basis for an appeal. Before you appeal, you can also try and file a motion asking for a re-hearing on the matter, addressing your concerns with the decision. I am happy to answer your questions and to help you but please do not rate me as poor, based upon information which I am giving you, which you may not agree with. I am only trying to be upfront and honest with you, giving you the whole picture.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

But can you give me some words which I wrote in one letter and send to Judicial.

These are the Canons as imposed by the State, which the Judge must follow.

http://courts.state.va.us/agencies/jirc/canons_of_judicial_conduct.pdf

These are what you need to review and then apply to the actions of the Judge, showing the misconduct. Your words are application of the facts to the canons, showing how the Judge has failed to maintain them, as he was sworn to do.

http://courts.state.va.us/agencies/jirc/
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

but are you not able to give examples to me you are lawyer and you know all laws.

For example, you will want to identify what the Judge has done in violation of the canons. In your letter, you will want to state exactly what the canon is and then proceed to say that the Judge did A, B C and D at trial and based upon his actions, he violated Canon "X" which specifically requires _____________. It is an application of the facts to the canons. That is what we, as lawyers do. We take the facts and apply them to the law, to show that it is favorable to our argument.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Before I filed a complaint to Judicial do I re-open the case again or do other thing or what.

If there is a new set of facts, different then what was filed before, it would be a new complaint. If it is the same, you can contact them about re-opening it and adding new, relevant facts, to support your case.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yesterday that case was closed because that bastard judge accept that bitch words and after that I think to reopen the case and when I came home I think that why don't I make a complain of that bastard judge to Judicial.

Like I said above , you could always ask for a rehearing.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Sir I requested clerk to reopen the case but she said that now the case is closed so you can talk with any lawyer that how to reopen the case what to do.

The clerk of courts is going to charge a fee to re-open it, so you need to call them in the morning to find out how much it is going to be. Along with the payment, you need to attach a motion to re-open it and explain to the Judge the basis for which it needs to be done.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Where do I find motion notice.

If the clerk of court does not have a blank form for you to purchase, you will have to draft one yourself, like any other motion relevant and necessary to the case, which the clerk can not provide. If that is the case and you are unsure, you would then have to proceed to the law library and obtain the format and process from them
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

And yeah I complaint about that bastard sheriff who did fraud with me and gave ticket.

If you feel that it relevant to re-open the case and there was fraud, you can use that.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

And what I do with that girl who lie to sheriff and court that I did this accident.

It would be up to the Judge to determine if she lied and that is normally the purpose of trial.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I found motion application in court website but which one I choose it showing 3 things, 1 I the undersigned moved to reopen the case numbered, 2. move for a rehearing of the civil case number XXXXX 3. move for a new trial in the civil case numbered. Which one I choose.

You need to see if the clerk requires you to first re-open it and then request either 2 or 3. If not and you only need to pick one, based upon the facts you presented, you would want a new trial, unless you think there were facts and evidence which were presented but not considered by the Judge.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

http://www.courts.state.va.us/forms/district/dc368.pdf is this is the right motion paper or not you can click in the link or paste it and see.

Yes, that appears to be the form and you could not ask for it to be reopened, since that applies to only criminal or traffic cases, which is clearly stated within. As such, your options would be the other two, based upon the basis for it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

So do I fill this form or other.

http://wasdmz2.courts.state.va.us/CJISWeb/CaseDetail.do

You can see my case this is the website of the court and when you go in this website you can enter my name chandra kant and see the date of april 12 2013 and see the case.

The link does not appear to work or nor am I able to copy and paste it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

you see here it is.

Loudoun County Circuit - Criminal Division

Case Details

Case Number:

CR00024823-00

Filed:

02/19/2013

Commenced by:

General District Court Appeal

Locality:

COUNTY OF LOUDOUN

Defendant:

KANT, CHANDRA

Sex:

Male

Race:

Black (Non-Hispanic)

DOB:

09/12/****

Address:

ASHBURN,VA 20147

Charge:

FAIL TO OBEY HWAY SIGN (ACC)

Code Section:

A.46.2-804

Charge Type:

Infraction

Class:

U

Offense Date:

10/25/2012

Arrest Date:

Hearings

#DateTimeTypeRoomPleaDurationJuryResult
1 03/08/2013 9:00AM Trial 2D Continued Motion Of Prosec. Atty
2 04/12/2013 9:00AM Trial 2C Guilty Sent

Final Disposition

Disposition Code:

Guilty

Disposition Date:

04/12/2013

Concluded By:

Guilty Plea

Amended Charge:

Amended Code Section:

Amended Charge Type:

Jail/Penitentiary:

Concurrent/Consecutive:

Life/Death:

Sentence Time:

Sentence Suspended:

Operator License Suspension Time:

Fine Amount:

$150.00

Costs:

$151.00

Fines/Cost Paid:

Program Type:

Probation Type:

Probation Time:

Probation Starts:

Court/DMV Surrender:

Driver Improvement Clinic:

Driving Restrictions:

Restriction Start Date:

Restriction End Date:

VA Alcohol Safety Action:

Restitution Paid:

Restitution Amount:

Military:

Traffic Fatality:

No

Ok. I see the disposition.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

So what you think they did in Criminal Division. But the charge is infraction.

I see what you are saying now. No matter what choice you select, you need to provide the Judge for a reason. There is box where that is required. If you do not provide a basis, then your request will be denied. When you call the clerk in the morning, as if the case can be reopened and you can have a rehearing, for the Judge to reconsider the facts and evidence presented. The Judge may not grant a new trial, unless there is new evidence which was not know at the time and recently discovered.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Prosecutor need to bring or show evidence me not they made that girl witness who I had accident and said that you feel guilty because you receive ticket also from sheriff. And today I submitted 1 complain of that sheriff also in online.

But now that you are asking that the case be reopened and reheard or retired, you need to show why this should be done. While the burden is on the State, it would not shift to you to show good cause as to why action should be taken by the Judge at this time.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I want to reopen this because judge violated Canon of Judicial Conduct he violated some Canons so I want to reopen I am reading judge duties that he need to investigate and than normally made right decision if he broke any law than you can complain judge information to Judicial.

If that is your basis then you need to include it within your motion. If he failed to investigate, hear on the testimony and consider all the evidence, then there would be a basis to try and get the judgment vacated.
CriminalDefense, Attorney
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

My mind is saying that what can we write in motion and give to court clerk.

I am not sure I understand exactly what you are asking. Can you please clarify?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Can you give some example that what can I write in motion.

There needs to be facts presented to the Judge, for him/her to consider, which may have been overlooked or not presented at trial, which is the basis to support your motion. If you apply these facts to the law, you can show the Judge that the decision may need to be reconsidered. Moreover, you may want to attach a sworn affidavit, for further support.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for this but are you not able to give some only some words to write in motion.

I would truly love to but that is outside the scope of the site. It is not allowed and could be viewed a legal advice and/or representation, if you are relying on and using what I write in the matter. Everything I have provided for you above should help you in the case and I wish you the best of luck with trying to get the Judge to vacate the judgment against you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sir the case is closed judge helped that girl prosecutor made that girl as witness and judge said that you feel guilty he didn't believe or heard my words. After that I send 1 motion letter to prosecutor but from the last 3 weeks prosecutor didn't sent any answer so I am thinking to make a complain of that judge to Judicial Inquiry and Review Commission. So is it fine to make a complain of that judge to Judicial.
If you think there was judicial misconduct, you could file a complaint. You are going to need evidence to support it. If there was a trial or a hearing, the Judge should have allow you to present your evidence and any testimony, to be considered. If the Judge did not and was biased and favored the State, it is possible to have the situation looked into.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You see sir without having any evidence, proof, recorded video, seen by sheriff, investigating by sheriff or not having witness no court found guilty to any person. But this judge made that person as witness who I had an accident and believe her words not my and said that you feel guilty and said now pay the fines.

Testimony is evidence, so the Judge could listen to what the witness had to say. At the same time, the Judge should have allowed you to testify as well and if he did not, you may have a basis to proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

What the witness had to say who witness that person witness who I had an accident. Why don't you understand why I believe and made same person as witness who I had an accident and I am also a witness why don't judge believe me I am also a witness. Sir Court need proof, video, evidence or witness but if they don't have anything than they don't found guilty to any person.

I do not know why the Judge did not believe you. I was not present, so I am unable to comment on what took place. based upon what you have told me over the past 4 months, I think there could be a basis to appeal if the law was not followed and the Judge found you guilty without an evidence to support the allegation. The only way to know is to file an appeal.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I filed and send in there address but from the last 3 weeks they didn't sent any answer.

If that is the case, you need to call them tomorrow morning and follow up, seeing if it was received and the status.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have there address only because court clerk gave me there address only and said that you can send a motion for reconsider notice in there address and write your case number XXXXX and wait for the answer but from the last 3 weeks I didn't receive anything.

I understand. As I stated above, call the clerk or the Judge tomorrow morning and ask for the status since you have not heard anything. You want to call the place and person you sent it to, to obtain this information.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

So I don't make a complain of Judge to Judicial Inquiry.

That is different then asking for a rehearing. If you are making a complaint, you are saying there is judicial misconduct. If you think the Judge failed to follow the law and there was an error, then there would need to be a rehearing or appeal.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Sir I sent 1 motion notice in prosecutor address but from the last 1 month he didn't sent any answer. This month I sent 1 letter by certified mail with return receipt in his address to confirm and he receive it but this time I waited a week but he didn't reply so do I able to sue Commonwealth or not. Because now its too late now I am thinking to go in court to talk with clerk or thinking to sue Commonwealth of Virginia.

What was the scope and basis of the letter which you sent the prosecutor?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I sent this .

MOTION FOR_RECONSIDER_

I want to reconsider this motion because:

§ 46.2-373. Report by law-enforcement officer investigating accident.

1. Every law-enforcement officer who in the course of duty investigates a motor vehicle accident but officer Gass didn’t investigate anything he helped Ms. Mariagrassia who has no reputation, he believed her words not my because she dial 911 first so he believed her words and gave improper lane change ticket to me and did fraud with me.

2. No Court accept that person as witness who you had an accident but public prosecutor made Ms. Mariagrassia as a witness who I had an accident and Judge Whisenant also accept Ms. Mariagrassia as a witness.

3. Without having any evidence, proof, pictures, or recorded videos no court found guilty to any person but Judge Whisenant Pleaded me Guilty.

4. § 46.2-379. Use of accident reports made by investigating officers.

All accident reports made by investigating officers shall be for the confidential use of the Department and of other state agencies for accident prevention purposes and shall not be used as evidence in any trial, civil or criminal, arising out of any accident.

5. Ms Mariagrassia has no experience, training, skills, history, knowledge or education of any vehicle.

A motion for reconsideration needs to be sent to the Judge presiding over the case and then set for hearing. The prosecutor is sent a courtesy copy but they are not required to contact you. The original motion gets filed with the court and then you call the judicial assistant of the judge or clerk of court, to set it for hearing.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I talked with circuit court clerk and she said that you can send a motion for re-consideration to that address and that was a prosecutor address. I sent that motion of notice to commonwealth of attorney.

At this point, you need to go speak with the clerk or try and reach the prosecutor, to see if they received the motion and considered it. You may also want to call the judicial assistant of the Judge and ask about the process as well, to make sure the clerk is telling you the correct thing.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I don't know what type of judges that court have today I receive one notice from circuit court that they denied my motion to reconsider. So what I do now I am thinking to report that bastard judge name to Judicial Center. And yeah Sir I have question if I have been arrested by an officer than how can I came out.

At this point you would want to explore an appeal if there is a legal basis to support it and you want to invest the money to retain an attorney to file it for you. If there was judicial misconduct you can report the judge as well.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Now Sir I am %100 report that bastard Judge name to Judicial Center but do I report that Judge name also who denied my motion. I think I want to write a statement and sent to Judicial Center address and gave that bastard judge name case number XXXXX name etc.

Unless you have a basis to report the Judge that denied your motion, there should be no reason to report him along with the other one that you have the issue with and believe to have committed judicial misconduct.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

But I think I can report than first bastard judge name in Judicial Center.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

But I think I can report that Judge name in Judicial Center who did fraud with me.

That is certainly up to you. You can report the two judges and allow the committee to determine if there was a violation. If you think there was fraud it certainly is an issue to report.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I requested you that if I have been arrested by an officer than how can I came out of jail.

I am sorry but I do not understand what you are asking. Can you please clarify?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I am saying that if any officer arrest me and took me in jail than how can I come out of jail.

You would have to bond out of jail.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

But how can I bond it because I was in the jail than how can I bond it.

If you are in jail, you would need to call a friend or family member to post the bond or contact a bail bond company for your release.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Sir what I do now I am having trouble re-opening the case you saw after submitting motion 1 judge denied that motion. And this all thing happen because of that bastard judge if he can't feel me guilty than the case as not closed and than I fight with that girl also so what I do I just want to know that do I know report that bastard judge name to Judicial Center so they can investigate or you can tell me what I do now.

At this point you can either appeal, which is going to take time and money and is complicated to do, so you would need to retain an attorney or file a complaint if you think the Judge was in violation of his duties.
CriminalDefense, Attorney
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have 1 questing my father is using his different name so is he doing fraud his name is XXXXX XXXXX khan and he is using iqbal mohammed khan so is this is fraud.

If he is using a name other then his legal one and trying to defraud someone, then this could be criminal. He should use his real name, not a different one, so I am unsure as to the basis for or reason for his actions.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have one question that until I found that bastard judge violate any canon do I able to file a complaint to Judicial or not.

Can you please clarify what you are asking? You said the Judge violated something and then are asking about filing a complaint?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Sir do you forget everything that I like to report 1 judge name to Judicial but want to know that do I need to complaint only that time when he violate canon or not because I read this that when any Judge violate any canon you can file a complaint against him to Judicial with a canon that he violated that canon.

I remember everything that you have told me. You can file a complaint for all violations. If something happened more then one time, it needs to be documented.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

And if he did not violate any canon than do I able to file any complaint to Judicial or not.

Yes you can. You can report the conduct of the Judge, as you see fit, based upon the actions that were taken in the case.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Sir in the Complaint letter I am seeing they are showing to wrote the name and telephone number of persons who witnessed the judges conduct:. So whose name I wrote in that letter that girl name who I had an accident or any other person name.

Anyone who was present in the courtroom, who they could contact and speak with, the verify the complaint and what occurred.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Anyone who in court there was many peoples present and I don't know anyone I have that girl information who I had an accident because sheriff gave me her information but she is defendent.

So then you do not need to put her if you do not think she will support your complaint.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

What mind you have in Judicial Complaint I am reporting that girl name also and you are thinking that she also support me in the complaint but if she not support in the Complaint than I don't gave her name. What Judge did with me did not made good decision and who I had an case with that girl and you are thinking that only that Judge was not good that girl was good. So she will support me. I don't know what you are thinking.

I have shared with you before that the fact that the Judge did not rule in your favor is not a basis to file a complaint. I know you are upset but I told you there needs to be a legal basis to support your complaint. Simply saying that the Judge made a bad decision or ruling, would not subject him to discipline. I 100% understand that she would not support you but what I am trying to share with you is that there is a difference between a complaint for violating a rule and/or not following the law and then not agreeing with a decision that is supported with a legal basis.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

So what I do in that witness section do I left that page blank or what.

Yes. It would be left blank then.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have 1 question in 2007 I have been arrested for brandishing firearm and the case has been nolo proseque but after that also judge order me for 12 months probation and than close the case. Than I checked my FBI records in my FBI records I saw that record and after that I applied for a gun permit and it was approved now I have gun permit and have gun and I buy silencer also but gun dealer sent silencer to ATF I think you know ATF. As I know ATF check background from FBI and FBI have my all arrest records and FBI have my that Brandishing Firearm charge record also so do ATF approve the Silencer application for me or not.

Good morning. That is a new question, which is separate and apart from the original one. As such, Just Answer requires that it be posted new, so it can be answered.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Now Sir how long I need to wait to receive a letter from Judicial Inquiry I submitted that Judge Complaint to Judicial Inquiry and Review Commission. And now I need to fight 1 new case because yesterday I got 1 speed ticket from 1 state police officer and the story is this. The road speed limit was 40 I was driving 54 and that state police officer vehicle was parked on right hand side and his vehicle was normal vehicle not official state police vehicle you know how official state police vehicle look like so nobody knows whose vehicle was that. So I also not know so when I was driving he was talking on phone with someone that time and when he saw he turn on his vehicle light and drive through my vehicle and I heard 1 siren also so I stopped my vehicle and than I saw him in his state police dress and than he gave me the speed ticket and court date and now I can fight the case and request some proof witness video etc to show in court that I violate this law.

You should hear something back regarding your complaint, within 30-45 days. If you do not, you can always call and follow up, asking them the status and if the complaint is still being reviewed. As far as your other question, that would need to be posted as a new question.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Sir today I receive notice from Judicial Inquiry & Review Commission. They said the Commission has no authority to re-open your case to review the judge's rulings and decisions. The only avenue for such review is through the normal appellate process. So what I do now.

You would need to appeal, as we previously spoke about. The Commission can review the conduct of the Judge but can not re-open the case and make any legal decisions.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

But how many times I can appeal last times I filed motion but 1 Judge refuse my request and do in the complaint letter do I wrote Commission that I don''t want to re-open the case but want to make a complain of this Judge because Commission showed that if you want to make a Complain of any Judge this is our Complain form you can fill it and send back to us. But now in the Complain letter do I write this that Judge violate some Canon.

In the Complaint form it shows, Description of what the judge said or did that you believe was improper, and when we wrote what was improper they wrote that.

They are going to determine if there was any misconduct. It appears that the Commission interpreted your complaint as a request to reopen the case. They are going to presume the Judge ruled correctly and are focused on misconduct by the Judge, not error with the law.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

So do I wrote letter to Judicial again or do what, I go crazy because of that bastard Judge. In that Letter do I wrote Judicial that bastard violate some Canon or what I do.

Yes, if you think the Judge acted unethical, you need to report his conduct. You can not report the legal decision he made. That is what an appeal is for. A party appeals when the Judge gets the law wrong and misinterprets it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I go crazy my mind go crazy and these all things happened to me because of that bastard Judge.

I understand. You certainly are passionate about the case and are trying to go through the process to obtain some relief. You can always file another complaint and have the conduct investigated, if there was something unethical that happened.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Can you give some words which I wrote to Judicial.

The words have to come from you, which evidence the violation of the Judge. I am unable to tell you what to write, since I was not present. As I have shared with you before, if you believe the Judge was in violation, you need to apply the rules to the facts, to show the Commission exactly what was done. Remember, it should not be based upon his decision, since that would be for an appeal. The complaint has to be based upon his conduct.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

So what I do now.

I 100% understand that you are not happy with the Judges ruling. Anything which you do at this time, has to be supported by the law. Your actions can be be based upon being upset and hurt feelings, that the Judge did not rule in your favor. As I have said before, if you think the Judge did something unethical, file a complaint and have his actions investigated. Research the violation, apply to the facts and present your argument to the Commission.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Sir is this fine do I report this to Judicial Commission.

CANON 2. JUDGES SHOULD AVOID IMPROPRIETY AND THE
APPEARANCE OF IMPROPRIETY IN ALL THEIR ACTIVITIES.

A. Judges should respect and comply with the law and should conduct themselves at all times in a manner that promotes public confidence in the integrity and impartiality of the judiciary.

Is this ok.

Yes, that is fine as long as you have specific examples to support the complaint. You are going to need to show how the Judge failed to do this.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I need to show how the judge fail to do this but how can I. That judge didn't believe my words he believe her words and he is I am just little scaring before sending letters to Judicial Commission that bastard violate this Canon.

The Judges decision to believe her over you, is not a violation. I know you are upset but a Judge has to decide based upon the evidence presented, if he wants to rule in favor of the plaintiff or the defendant. Now, if you think the Judge did not allow you to present your evidence or did not consider it, that is a different story.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

But there is no evidence, proof, recorded video, or witnesses presented there is only me or defendant presented and prosecutor made defendant as witness and judge believe her words not my that's it.

If you only have you word then you should consider attaching a sworn affidavit to your complaint, which you will sign under oath, as to the facts stated within.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

what is sworn affidavit.

Here is an example. http://www.rocketlawyer.com/article/sample-affidavit.rl
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

They are showing that I can write a statement now what can I write they are showing to write something.

I do not understand what you are asking.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hello Sir in sworn affidavit they are showing to write ,that what statement does Chandra Kant declare to be true under oath? So what I write.

Based upon your wording, it appears they want you to sign, under oath, that what you are stating is the truth.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

So what can I write.

You want to write exactly what happened, in detail.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Dear Sir in Judicial Complain do I type full story or some words or those Canon's because Commission said that the only avenue for such review is through the normal appellate process.

You would want to lay out the facts and what happened during your case, which is going to be the basis for the appeal and for your complaint. The court is not going to consider any new evidence but will want to know what the violations were and how the Judge failed to follow the law. You want to write what is relevant and what you are asking them to consider.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I sent Complaint to Judicial Inquiry and Review Commission and choosen Canon 2A and Canon 3A 3. and wrote some words and now waiting for there answer but don't know what can they sent to me.

They will review your complaint and facts and determine if there was a violation. You should receive some correspondence in the mail, within the next few weeks. They may want to speak with you and take a statement as well, if they find there to be credible evidence of a violation.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Judge Whisenant first didn’t believe my words he believed defendant words and didn’t respect me whatever defendant said to him he believed but not my. Without having any Proof, video, eye witness, or not investigated by sheriff he gave decision immediately Or improperly and failed to follow the law. He Violate some Canon’s which are
1. Canon 2A. A judge should respect and comply with the law and should act all times in a manner that promotes public confidence in the integrity and impartiality of the judiciary.
2. Canon 3A (3). A judge should be patient, dignified, respectful, and courteous to litigants, jurors, witnesses, lawyers, and others with whom the judge deals in an official Capacity. A judge should require similar conduct of those subject to the judge’s control, Including lawyers to the extent consistent with their role in the adversary process.
I request Judicial Inquiry and Review Commission to review the case and that Judge decision who violate some Canon’s and gave wrong decision. In Court Judge’s believes everybody but Judge Whisenant believes Prosecutor or Defendant words only.

I wrote this is this ok.

The problem is that it sounds as though you are filing the complaint because the Judge sided with the other party, instead of finding in your favor. The same argument could have been made by the other party as well. If you do not think the Judge considered the evidence which you present and ignored it, there would be a basis for the complaint. However, you wrote above that the Judge did not believe you. It is up to the Judge to decide what facts to believe and to reach a decision based upon them.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

So what do you think what Judicial Commission think is this ok or not.

I think the issue about him not respecting you will certainly be looked into but the Judge not believing you and taking the side of the other party, will not be an issue for them to review.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

So do they believe that he violate canon 2A as a respect and comply law or I think if I am correct 3A(3) also.

3A(3) would appear to be more applicable.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

What do you mean.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

what do you mean

I mean that the Judge can make an argument that he complied with 2A, based upon the evidence he heard and reviewed and did follow the law.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

But he didn't complied 2A he violate 2A and absolutely 3A(3) also. I am sure or not that Judicial Commission help me or not.

At this point, if they determine there is a basis to help you and get involved, needing to discipline the Judge, they will. You presented the facts that you felt best reflect the incident that day in court and it is now in their hands. They will contact you if needed and should send you a response within a few weeks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

What do you think the words which I wrote and the Canon which I used are goods or not.

I think they were vague and you should have used specific examples to support your claim. You should have applied the canons to what happened in court, to show why there was violations.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

But this is right that he didn't respect me or comply the law so I used Canon 2A or after reading Canon 3 I used 3A(3) also that he violate that also. Sometime I think that why don't I also became lawyer but how.

While I think you did a very good job at recognizing the violation, you need to show specific violations. You need to show exactly how he violated them and what he directly did to you. While you said that the Judge did not believe you and believed the other party, you should have explained what you testified to and showed the Judge compared to what they did and how there could be no finding in her favor, based upon what you introduced.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

So do you have any idea what they do and think.

As I mentioned before, they will review your complaint and may contact you to gather more details about what happened and determine if there was a violation. They may just also review what you wrote and go from there. At this point, you just have to wait for a decision to be made or for them to contact you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ok and yeah Sir I have one question what are the requirements to became the lawyer.

You need to graduate from an accredited law school and then sit for and pass the state bar exam, where you want to practice law.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Dear Sir can you tell me clearly what I need to do to became like you first what I need to do I need to finish criminal justice and than what I need to do can you tell me something clearly.

You need to graduate from college. Then you would need to take the LSAT and apply to law school. Once you are accepted, you need to graduate and then sit for the State bar exam, where you want to practice law.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

What I need to graduate do I need to do any course with any college and which course did criminal justice and than register to LSAT and apply to law school. And do you know how long it takes to graduate and sit for the state bar exam.

You need to graduate from college. Once you do that, you can take the LSAT and apply to law schools. It does not matter what you major is, if you want to apply to law school. It can be finance, criminal justice, business, etc. Law school should take 3-4 years to complete. The Bar Exam is taken over 2 days. One day is state specific and the other bar is the multistate portion.
CriminalDefense, Attorney
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

What type of Judicial Commission is this today I receive an letter from them and it shows that the Commission has no authority to review the judge's rulings and decisions in your case, including issues as to witness credibility. Nothing in your complaint provides a valid basis for Commission action. So you see what I do now I wrote they the Judge violate some Canons an after that they wrote me this.

As I mentioned before, it looked as though your complaint was based upon the ruling. You can refile it and show specifically how the Judge violated the cannons based upon his actions and how they related to you and the court.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Are you able to give me some examples.

Judge ______ was in violation of Canon 3(a)(3). Pursuant to the Canon, a Judge should be patient, dignified, respectful, and courteous to litigants. The failed to do this when ____________________ ( apply the specific facts to show what the Judge did ).
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

So do I wrote only these words and sent to Judicial and Review Commission and did he not not violate Canon 2a. Can you tell me that do I wrote only these words and sent to Judicial or can you wrote me those words which I sent to Judicial and Review Commission so they take some action with that bastard judge.

The site does not allow me to write anything for you and I shared with you an example. There is no exact language. You want to write out the Canon which you feel the Judge violated and then write SPECIFIC facts to support your claim. Mere allegations are not enough. You can not just write that the Judge was rude. You would need to show how he was rude and what he said or did.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Its some hard for me now Judicial Commission is not good.

I am sorry but I am unclear regarding your last response
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I said now its some hard for me I don't know what I do what I wrote to Judicial and Inquiry Commission I really not like them.

The decision to refile your complaint is entirely up to you. If you want, you can let the situation go and move on, if you do not like them nor know what to do at this time. You should not make yourself upset about this.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

No I want to refile the complaint I want to bring that judge down from his chair are you able to email some words which I wrote to Judicial if you are not able to gave her in justanswer this is my email addressXXX@XXXXXX.XXX I request you because you are a lawyer.

Chandra, the site will not allow me to write or email you words. We can not represent you and the claim has to be done on your own. I wish I could do this for you but it is outside the scope of the site.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Sir how the site is site is seeing this you are emailing me words you can email me from your computer personal computer not from this just answer you don't have any pen to write my email address or you not able to remember my email address.

It is against site policy to communicate with you through my personal email. I am sorry but I could get in trouble for violating the rules.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ohh at this time is anyone with you justanswer customer service are they sitting with you are they seeing you and me do they live in your home and track your personal computer and your emails.

What I suggest you do is open a new question and ask if another expert would be willing to write or assist you with this.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Excuse me Sir can you give me some more hint that what can I write to Judicial Commission do he violate only Canon 3 (a) (3) not 2 a.

I was not present so I am unaware of what went on. Only you have an account of it. You need to be specific about the actions of the Judge and what he said to you and how he violated the Canon. There are no hints. You need to apply the facts to the violation. That is what an attorney does. They apply the facts to the law and make their argument based upon that.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I don't know what Judicial Commission doing I wrote that he violate Canon 3 (a) (3) or 2 a but they said that they can't take any action because you know why I informed you.

Yes, I am aware and I shared with you that it was a result of what you wrote giving the appearance that you filed the complaint since he did not believe you. That is not a basis for a violation. The compliant has to be based upon the actions of the Judge and the specific factors which are stated within the Canon. It has to go to the actions of the Judge and how he treated you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

He treated me unfairly and used improperly law.

Ok. So based upon that, you need to expand specifically what the Judge did. You need to state WHY he treated you unfairly and HOW he misapplied the law.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I don't think I need to state this to Judicial Commission because they said that the Commission has no authority to review judge decision. I only need to state that what he violate what he did with me as he treated me unfairly I think you are a lawyer what do you think is it ok or not.

That is correct. The issue with the Judge not following the law would be a basis for an appeal or rehearing. A complaint would be based upon him treating you fairly. State specifically how he treated you unfairly and what he did. The fact that he may have no believed you or sided with the other party, is not a violation.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I go crazy that bastard didn't believe me he didn't believe me and prosecutor bring that girl who I had an accident and that bastard judge accept her as witness but as for me no court accept that person as witness who you had an accident but that bastard judge accept that girl as witness who I had an accident and when i said him that your honor she is that girl who I had an accident so I don't accept her as witness but that bastard accept her as witness and believe her words and said that you feel guilty.

While I understand your frustration, that is not a basis for a violation of the canon which you are citing.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

So what do you think I do I sent notice again to Judicial Commission that bastard violate Canon 3 (a) (3) or not. I can't stop until Judicial Commission take some action with that bastard.

Yes, you can send notice again. You would need to refile the complaint and make the necessary corrections, so they have a clear understanding of what you are alleging.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Sir this time I don't know what Commission doing because from the last 1 week I didn't receive any letter from them I sent 1 more letter to Judicial Inquiry and Review Commission that Judge really violate that Canon's. So I don't know what Judicial Inquiry and Review Commission doing.

They could be taking their time to review the complaint and violations. You need to give them time. They do not always respond so quickly.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Sir I have 1 question do I able to re-open my that brandishing firearm case or not because that case makes my life so bad and this was happen because of my father.

I am not sure what you are referring to but it appears it is a new issue, so you would need to open a new question to ask it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Forget it so what do you think that do Commission is investigating about my case and that Judge Decision and Violation.

I think they are taking their time. If the claim was properly made, they need to look into. There is no reason for them to rush and send you something in a week or two. They may have a basis to look into this in more detail, so that is something which could help your claim.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Sir I don't know what Commission is doing but I am so tired waiting for there notice to receive. I don't know that they are investigating or not or I sent one notice again to Commission.

I suggest you call them on Tuesday and ask for a status update on your complaint. I have no control over what they are doing or how long it will take. They get many complaints every day and have to thoroughly investigate them all. It does take time.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I call Commission how can I call Commission and I don't have Commission phone number and they are not private company they are Commission and I do have there PO Box address not physical address so how can I check the status of my Complain.

If you go to their website where you obtained their address, there should be a phone number.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ohh Sir what I do now last 5 minutes I spoke with one Commission customer service and she said that last time also they said to me that they can't do anything with me until I clearly inform them what happen that day. What he said to me what bad words or what he did to me writing these is nothing that he violate that canon or that canon clearly tell us what happen that day. So than we can investigate. They said if you want to send any other notice you can send it. But now I don't know what I do.

I am not sure I understand what you are saying. Can you please clarify for me what you want to know
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Hello Sir I am sorry to said but now Commission is not helping me I sent many letters to them but they didn't reply me back they are not doing anything. So I failed to do anything with that bastard judge and that girl.

Expert:  CriminalDefense replied 11 months ago.
I am sorry to hear about the situation. It is possible that they found no wrong doing and are not going to take any action against the Judge. I know it is not what you wanted but it is out of your control, as they can not be forced to act unless there is a basis for it.
CriminalDefense, Attorney
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Hi Sir I do have one question that last 5 years I have arrested for a charged of brandishing firearm and judge gave me 12 months probation and after that the case was dismissed and the charged was solo contendere. And last year I buy one suppressor and this time ATF is checking my background from FBI and FBI have my that charged record.

I only want to know that after seeing my that brandishing firearm record did ATF approve my suppressor application or not. At this time they are processing the application.

I do understand your concern. I do not have a way of checking the status of your application, so you need to contact them and see.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

I think you didn't saw my words clearly I am not saying to you that I want to see the status of my suppressor application if you see my words again I asked that did after seeing my brandishing firearm arrest record did ATF approved my application or not.

I am sorry but I still do not understand what your mean. You are asking if ATF approved your application and I have no clue if they did or did not and the reason for it either.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Ohh I am saying that ATF check criminal records from FBI and in 2005 I have been charged a conviction of brandishing firearm but now that case was dismissed and now FBI have that record. I only want to know that after seeing that record what ATF think that is it ok to approve the suppressor application for this applicant or not this is what I am asking from you as example. Ok

Why was the case dismissed it you were convicted?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

I don't know that I was convicted or not but in warrant its showing nolo contendere and charged was brandishing firearm and 12 months probation and charges dismissed. That's it.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

I was not convicted.

It would appear that the case was dismissed as a result of some type of diversion program, which has a different effect then a case that was dismissed as a result of the State not wanting to proceed. With that being said, it could have a negative effect on the application but it is at the discretion of ATF.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

I checked my background and in my background report its showing my arrest records and dates but in upper side its showing no criminal records were found. After showing all arrest records its showing no criminal records were found because I was arrested but my case was dismissed and charges are nolo contendere. Its showing Case type Felony and disposition Nolo Prosequi, Case Type Misdemeanor and disposition Nolo Prosequi.

And its showing no arrest records were found and no criminal warrant records have been found. is that ok.

Yes. Based upon that, it appears as though no action was ever take by the court. They did not prosecute and the case was dismissed. The arrest alone should not disqualify you.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

So do now ATF approve Suppressor application or not.

I think they should but it is always at their discretion. I have no way of seeing their system or contacting them but based upon what you stated, it should be approved.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Sir do I able to do something with one state police officer because of him DMV sent me one notice of restriction and probation. I want to fight with that state police officer who sat on non state design vehicle like he is Detective or FBI not state police officer.

Expert:  CriminalDefense replied 10 months ago.
He would have had to charge you with something. An officer is just not able to suspend your license and place you on probation.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

He gave me speed ticket. He parked his vehicle and was talking with somebody in phone and as I told you he was on that shape that I don't know who he was and when he saw me he start his vehicle and gave me speed ticket. Traffic speed limit is 45 and he gave me 58 limit ticket.

It would have been once the ticket that was issued, that you needed to decide to enter a plea of not guilty and to request a court date. At that time, you could have fought the ticket and sought the get it dismissed if the officer did not have a legal right/ authority to issue the ticket, if he was out of his jurisdiction. Moreover, if you think he did not properly measure your speed, then you could have fought the ticket as well. Going 13 mph would not have resulted in a suspension of your license. You either had other moving violations or did not answer the citation, if your license is now suspended.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

No today DMV sent letter to me and its showing Speeding 15-19 MPH above speed limit and its showing your privilege to operate motor vehicles in VA will be suspended effected feb 23, 2014 at 12:01 AM because of the following offense committed during probation.

What were you on probation for? What did you do with the ticket? Did you just pay it?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Yes this jan was my court date that bastard state police officer came in court and judge said you feel guilty and I paid ticket. After that I receive this DMV notice so now I am thinking to do something with that bastard state police officer.

You need a legal basis to do something at this time. If you were found guilty and were told you could not get another citation since you were on probation and you did, then the DMV has a right to suspend your license. I know you are unhappy with the verdict of the Judge but it would have been in court and at the trial, when you needed to raise any defenses you had. If the officer did something wrong, it would have needed to be addressed and used as a defense at that time.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Today I talked with DMV representative and she said that they can drive with any vehicle as non state vehicle I think this is wrong state police need to drive with state police vehicle which shows state police name. Do I able to do something with that officer or do I able to talk with senator or congress and this is not good that state police drive normal vehicle as like FBI or Detective driving that vehicle. They need to be in that vehicle which shows state police name so all peoples know that there is state police officer as that day I don't know it that guy was a state police officer.

You would need to speak with the department which the officer worked for and see what policy they have in effect and if the officer was in compliance with it.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Sorry I don't understand.

You said you wanted to file a complaint. I suggest you speak with the department which the officer works for and see what their policy is regarding officers writing ticket when they are not in a clearly marked police vehicle. If the officer acted outside of the scope of his employment, then he could be subject to discipline.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

But how can I find him because he is a state police officer not county police officer in big state where can I found him.

His name and badge number would have been listed on the citation that he issued you.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Yeah I do have his badge number so what I do.

Call his department, inquire about their procedure and file a complaint. You said above he was in violation and should not have stopped you or issued a citation. As such, let his department know what you feel was the violation and have his conduct looked into.
CriminalDefense, Attorney
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Sir now all Police officers are driving in those vehicles which are not showing there official names. Now I have one more problem yesterday night in highway at speed limit of 55 I saw that my right side of driver is driving at the speed of 65 or 70 so I think I can also do so I also drive at same speed like him. That person also drive at the speed of 65 or 70 or I also than after 3 minutes I saw police light and than I stop my vehicle and saw lady police and she said that why you drive 65 or 70 mph.

I said no I didn't drive that mph but she said that from the last 5 minutes I am seeing you driving that speed limit have you not seen me driving in your right side. So Sir now all police officer driving in those vehicles which has no sign of police and she works in Metropolitan Washington Airport. So now in court what do I request from her proof, witness, evidence, or what.

Can you please clarify something for me, as I am unsure. You stated above that you saw the speed limit was 55mph but drove over that speed because other drivers were doing that as well. Then, you said you were pulled over by the officer and you told them you were not speeding. If you knew what the speed limit was, why were you speeding considered all the other problems you have had and shared with me? I am just trying to figure out why all these things seem to happen to you.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

I apologize but yesterday night there was many drivers drives over the speed limit and that lady also and I don't know it that lady was a police officer because she was not in official sheriff vehicle she was also driving over speed limit as 70 mph and not only she many 4 or 5 vehicles also. I was driving in 60 mph sometimes 65 than again 60 but 1 time 70 because she drives 70.

When you appear in court, you can make the State prove the charge against you. The burden is on them to prove you were speeding. You can certainly raise any defenses which you may have and attack the ability of the officer to properly measure your speed. If the officer was pacing your vehicle, you will make to make sure that they have documentation with them at the trial, to show that their vehicle was inspected and the speedometer is accurate for the pace. Also, that the officer has the training and experience to do so. If the officer clocked your speed, you want to make sure the speed measuring device was properly calibrated and the officer has their documents to support it. If you want to try and get the citation dismissed, you could do so if you think that the officer did not have the jurisdiction to write the ticket and/or was required to be in marked police car. For this, you likely want to contact the local department, who issued the citation and ask about their policy for officers issuing tickets in unmarked cars. This does happen and there is nothing that says an officer can not stop your vehicle if they catch you speeding and issue you a ticket. I know that you would like to see the car marked, so you know the officer is present but to present the argument that you should not have been given a ticket because the officer was in an unmarked car, will fail.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Thank you for these Sir I do like you now I see that lady on Court date till I wait and try to do Driver improvement course also but on April because my 2 years completed on this April. But I can't forgive that lady sheriff who worked in Airport not in County or State.

That very well could be your best defense. That being that the women would outside of her jurisdiction and did not have the ability to stop and issue the speeding violation. That is why I suggested you speak with the county that employs her and see what she is and is not allowed to do, once she leave the airport, which is her assigned territory. This is public information and you can make a request from the department to find out what they are allowed to do.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Excuse me Sir I don't understand what you mean can you say clearly.

What I was trying to say is that if you think the officer was outside of their jurisdiction, which is the county and area where they have a legal right to stop vehicles and issue citations, you can argue that as your defense. You shared with me that the officer was from the airport and not the county or the State, which is why I suggested your contact their department and see their policy for writing tickets, outside of the airport.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Hello Sir in the ticket its showing Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority Dulles Airport Police Department.

With that being said you want to prepare your defense and look into their jurisdiction and if they can issue you the ticket where they did. You said it was on the highway so it would be outside of the airport but you need to see their policy for situations like your and why they would both pulling drivers over and issuing citations far outside of the airport.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Where can I see there policy. Can you give me some examples.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Where can I see there policy. Can you give me some examples

You need to go to and/or contact their department/agency and ask for a copy of it. I do not have it and doubt it is posted online. You would need to research the issue and see if it applies and then present your argument off of that.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

What copy.

A copy of the department policy regarding jurisdiction and where this officer can write/issue tickets. If they can issue tickets outside of the airport, like you said they did
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

I do like you Sir on court date I can ask that lady that did her vehicle was inspected or not or if it was inspected than can she show the court those documents because sometimes uninspected vehicles speedometer device does not shows correct speed. Or from how many years you are working in Washington Airport Police Department Etc.

Is that Ok.

Yes, you certainly want to ask if the vehicle and the speedometer was properly calibrated, when it was tested last and for her to produce documentation, evidencing the same. If those things are missing, then you want to argument that if she paced your vehicle, there is a good chance that the speed was inaccurate, since there is no way of knowing if everything was working properly, in her vehicle. You can ask how long she has been working for the Department but even if it was for 1 week, it does not really mean anything. You want to attack her ability to properly measure your speed.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Sir today I went in there police station but they are not showing there department policy there I met one old guy that old guy didn't understand me and than he went inside and bring one women and the women which I saw was that women who gave me ticket came. She said we can't show our policy and we gave ticket to anyone because we are in your state county is nothing you can see in your state code. I talked with her so much that you are not FBI that day you are not in your official vehicle but she said whatever you need to said or talk we can talk in court not here in police station. That lady who gave me ticket.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Sir are you here.

Thank you for the additional information. You will then need to present you argument to the Judge, when you request a court day and show that the officer had no legal authority to do this.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Excuse me Sir I don't understand.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Excuse me Sir I don't understand.

When you presented the facts, the argument which you made to me was that the officer should not have issued you the ticket because 1) they were in an unmarked car and 2) they were a police officer assigned to the airport and should have not issued the ticket or stopped you on the roadway where they did. With that being said, you need to use those things as a defense, to argue that the officer did not have the authority to issue the ticket. The burden is on the State to show the ticket is valid and was properly executed and you can seek to have it dismissed based upon the lack of jurisdiction or raise any defenses that you may have.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Yes.

You are welcome.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Hello Sir so now on Court date what I do I ask those questions from that lady that her speedometer one and her vehicle inspection one or evidence one etc.

You would ask her to produce document or certification, showing when all that was checked and calibrated and ask her that as well, once she is placed under oath.
CriminalDefense, Attorney
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Sir in court some Judges are not good they help only police not peoples they said that your record is not good so we believe sheriff not you.

The officer is going to have to produce and show these. She either has them or does not and they are either current/valid or outdated. If she does not have them you can use that to create doubt as to the accuracy of her speedometer
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Hello Sir do you remember that accident case Sir what I do with that bastard Judge who said that you feel guilty he helped that girl because you also know that no court accept that person as witness who you had an accident and that bastard Judge accept that girl as witness and accept her words also.

When I requested prosecutor to bring any witness he bring same girl who I had an accident and that bastard Judge accept her words not my. I don't know what I do I write a letter to Congress what I do because now Judicial Inquiry and Review Commission are also not helping me.

Based upon everything that you have shared with me it appears that you have done everything that you can and even though you are not happy with it, need to accept the decisions of the Judicial Inquiry and the Review Commission. I know it is not what you were hoping to hear but by writing a letter to Congress, you are not going to likely gain or achieve anything.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

So what I do I want to kill that bastard Judge who helped that bitch girl who I had an accident he helped that bitch insurance companies repair that bitch vehicle not mine that police guy also gave me 2 tickets that bastard now I am also reading laws books I saw that these police guys or bitches are nothing they only pass high schools and citizens of US and get police jobs and than gave tickets or arrests normal guys like me.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

I know you do not want to hear it but it appears you have exhausted all your possible remedies. I understand you are unhappy with the decisions rendered but unless you have a legal basis to support something, there is nothing else you can do since no misconduct was found nor have you provided to the courts a legal basis for an appeal or rehearing, showing some type of error by the Judge.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

But now do I not able to do any other thing with that bastard judge or with that girl because of with girl or police officer DMV suspended my Driver license. They placed me in 6 months probation my insurance rate goes very high I want to kill that girl or that judge.

I understand. However, this is a direct result of everything that has happened over the past year. This is not an isolated incident and based upon our discussion, it appears as though you have been receiving traffic citations and/or getting into accidents over all this time, which has brought about the suspension. Knowing the situation, there should have been no reason that you were caught speeding or got into any accident, if you were aware of the roadways and what was going on.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Ok Sir but I don't know what I do. Sometime I think I can make you my teacher.

I appreciate that but it looks like you have exhausted all avenues. You have done everything you can and the results were not in your favor. From here on out, you need to take extra care when driving and be aware of the speed limit and other drivers, to avoid any citations.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Ok Sir but I don't know what type of law Congress made in this state where police drive in un-official or different coloured vehicle so no one knows who is driving in that vehicle. Now county police or state police is doing duty like FBI they are Federal agency and county police is local but they do like Federal agency job.

The police have every right to drive in unmarked cars and that is how they often conduct undercover investigations. You see this all the time in every State, on every roadway and highway and all around, where undercover officers pull drivers over for speeding violations. The fact that you were stopped by an unmarked car does not mean the officer did anything wrong. I understand you are upset you did not see the officer but it is not necessarily a legal defense to say the ticket should not have been issued.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Ok Sir you are a Lawyer so you know about police officers but I can't forgive that lady and on court date I request all those evidence which you said as emission, documentation, or certification or calibrated etc.

Yes, that is correct. At the trial, you can ask to inspect all those documents.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Hello Sir now this time my License is suspended for 2 months and I do have one question if I drive my vehicle and some sheriff saw me than what they do what ticket they give me or what they do with me I do have one more License which I order from DMV in past 1 I sent to DMV and 1 I do have.

You would be charged with driving on a suspended license which is a criminal offense. It could lead to probation or even jail. It is illegal and against the law to drive without a valid license.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

I do have one Driver License if I show my that Driver License do they gave me ticket or they found me from somewhere that my Driver License is suspended. Or why this is criminal offense why not misdemeanor I didn't kill someone or rob any bank so why it is criminal offense why not misdemeanor. And I don't know why DMV suspended my License but I want to kill that Judge who help that girl. Do I able to make a complain to Congress about that bastard Judge.

You license will come up suspended, when the officer runs it in their system. It does not matter that you have an physical license, it is the status of it, which allows you to legally drive. A criminal offense can be either a misdemeanor or a felony. This would be a misdemeanor.
CriminalDefense, Attorney
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

Hi Sir I do have one problem that now I do need to win this case which that lady gave me ticket you know and I need to ask her those calibrated or emission question because this time my License is suspended and DMV said that if you receive another ticket than they suspend my driver license again and they said this also that after my Driver License Suspended period ends they start my probation period for 6 months.

Expert:  CriminalDefense replied 9 months ago.
What is your question? I am not sure I understand what you are asking.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

I am saying that now I am worry about that ticket which that police officer gave me and now I do have court date and now I do need to win that case because if I loose the case than they suspend my license again. I think you remember which you said that I can ask to inspect all the documents.

Yes, that is correct, However, if you are concerned, then I would 100% retaining a traffic ticket defense attorney to handle the matter, who is a professional and knows what they are doing. Considering you have a lot to lose, you should not handle this yourself.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

Excuse me Sir do I not able to fight myself I think you said me that when she is placed under oath I can ask her to produce document or certification, showing when all those are checked and calibrated.

Yes, you 100% can and will be given a chance. That is certainly your right to fight this yourself. I merely suggested retaining counsel, based upon the history of these type of court cases not having a favorable outcome for you.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

Let's see I can request those documents from that sheriff lady on court date and see that did she able to present those documents or not and if she can't present the documents than I doubt her and the accuracy of the speedometer and than what can I say to Judge Sir.

If the judge does not dismiss the case at that time on their own you would motion for a dismissal based upon the necessary documents which the state needs to prove their case not being provided. Remember, the burden is on the state to prove the charge against you. As such, then need to have proof/evidence to support it and you can raise doubt
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

How.

You would make your motion orally. Prior to court starting, if you see the officer you can ask to inspect the documents, to see if they have them. If they do not, the officer may advise the Judge of that when the case is called or if they do not, you can advise the Judge that the officer does not have the necessary documents to proceed to trial and ask that the case be dismissed.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

.Excuse me Sir I do have one question that do FBI has only arrest records or the full court record as in my FBI record its showing only arrested date and charged but its not showing this that the charged was dismissed or I am convicted. In my FBI arrest record I am seeing some error and that was this that on 2004/05/14 they Charge 4 times 1 charge which is obtaining drugs by fraud and 1 time possession of controlled substances charge.

This case was dismissed but in my FBI record I am not seeing dismissed I am only seeing arrest record.

On 2005/09/20 I was charged Brandishing Firearm and that case was nolo contendere and 12 months probations and than case dismissed but in FBI record its showing only arrest record.

So do ATF also see only arrest records or they found from somewhere that these charges are dismissed.

The FBI, ATF and any government agency can see everything that happened. They would be able to see the arrest, the charges and the disposition of the case. They will see it was dismissed and the reason for the dismissal. The same would be in the NCIC which the State uses to run a check on your priors.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

Sir now I don't know what happen, today I called ATF and they said that there is some problem in your application and you need to speak with one of the manager but this time he was gone so now I leave message but I don't know what problem came in application. So now I am scaring that did my application goes to be approve or decline. They sent one letter to gun dealer also but this time gun dealer didn't receive that letter which showing the reason.

I am sorry but you are just going to have to wait to speak with someone to find out what the issue is. I have no way of knowing nor the facts and it would be pure speculation. Call back on Monday and hopefully you can be provided greater detail about the issue.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

Sir I do have one question do I able to sell flying airplanes toys here in USA.

That is a separate question and outside the scope of anything we have discussed. You are going to need to post a new question and someone will answer it.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

Thats fine this time also I didn't receive any result gun dealer said he can call me on this friday and gave me the result that it can be approved or decline.

Ok, that is great to hear that the dealer will call you and inform you of the outcome. Best of luck and thank you again.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

Sir my Suppressor Application is approved.

Thank you for sharing. That is great to know and I am glad it worked out for you.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.

Sir I want to sue one bank now I transfered $21,000 from my credit card into my bank account but my bank said we need to verify this deposit I said it was completed now. But they said sorry we need to verify this I waited so long but they only showed those funds in my account but I didn't able to used those funds and my credit card company also said that we transfer those funds in your bank account and my bank branch representative also spoke with my credit card customer service but my bank security guy said sorry but we need to verify those funds.

And after some days my credit card company closed my credit card and said sorry we saw in your credit report there is some balance you owe and now you owe $21,000 from us so we are closing your account and we are taking our $21,000 also back from your account but this time my credit card company didn't receive there $21,000 back and my fraud bank taken $21,000 from my checking account. So now I want to sue that bank.

Is this code is fine to sue that bank, § 6.2-944. Officers, directors, agents, and employees violating or causing bank to violate laws; civil liability not affected.

Expert:  CriminalDefense replied 8 months ago.
Please post this as a new question and an expert will answer it for you. Thank you.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.

How can I post to new question it shows me reply to your expert or if you are not satisfied with your expert. This time its showing only reply to your expert so I am replying you its not showing rate to finish.

You need to post a new question like you did in the past. There is no need to reply or rate my answer
Customer: replied 7 months ago.

Sir I do have good news the lady who gave me speed ticket Judge dismissed the case. And I have one question I do one to sell Remote Control Flying Airplanes and to sell those do I want to take permission from FAA or not.

Expert:  CriminalDefense replied 7 months ago.
Thank is great to hear. I am glad it worked out. As far as your question about the ability to sell those flying planes, you need to ask an expert in consumer law.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.

Sir I do have 1 question that before opening the business do I report my business information to IRS and receive EIN number or not. This is online shopping business so do I report this to IRS and get EIN number or not.

You would need to ask an expert who is an accountant about this. I do not have a direct answer for you.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.