Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  25 yrs. of experience in traffic law, traffic stops, DUI, drugs, ARD, family law, criminal defense and personal injury.

Are red light cameras in Council Bluffs legal I got a ticket

Customer Question

Are red light cameras in Council Bluffs legal? I got a ticket and I want to know if I should throw it away.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Andrea, Esq. replied 5 years ago.

Hi, and Welcome to JustAnswer

Thank you for your question,

My name isXXXXX am a licensed, practicing Attorney with 25 years experience and will be glad to help with your question

The Answer I am providing is information only and does not constitute the practice of law in jurisdictions where I am not licensed to practice. JustAnswer's policy and State Bar restrictions prohibit any attorney-client relationship, giving legal advice and client representation though this forum. The attorneys on JustAnswer are glad to answer questions and give information, but JustAnswer is not a law firm, so we cannot take on client representation and no attorney-client relationship is formed

The are still legal. Even if they were not legal, you should never risk throwing away a ticket because if you fail to do anything with the ticket and you fail to appear in Court, you run the risk of a default judgment against you and you cannot imagine the trouble one must go through to have it removed.

Please press "ACCEPT" so that I may receive credit for assisting you

BONUS is always appreciated

That is the only way I get paid

Kindest Regards,

Don't forget to leave positive feedback!