Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

Dear Ms, I have troubles with check ingine of my car, all

Customer Question

Hello, dear ***** have troubles with check ingine of my car , all the following dtc appears at the same time after I erase them by scanner:P0137, C1280,U0073, U0126, U0129, U0073, U0123, U0124, U0126
JA: What is the model/year of your Toyota?
Customer: Toyota rav4 2012, 2.5 litre engine allwilldrive
JA: How many miles are on the car? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission?
Customer: automatic transmission, 35000 miles
JA: Are you fixing your RAV4 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have watched oscillations of bank1 sensor2 while driving on highway, it was 0.6 volts stable rich, but there were periods that it was very low near 0 , but kept throttle plate under load
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: It seems to me that engine DTC , for whill drive, trac control dtc are interrelated somehow, because came out at almost the same moment.
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Pete replied 13 days ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Was anything done on your vehicle that may have caused these codes to appear at all?

Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Nothing was made to my car at all
Expert:  Pete replied 13 days ago.

The codes here are for faults with loss communications with skid control ecu or 4wd control ecu.Most of the codes are pointing to a faulty skid control ecu.I would have the power and ground signals tested to this ecu to make sure they are all o.k. as well as the wiring checked leading to it for any issues.If this is or was all checked already and found to be o.k. then the skid control ecu most likely needs replaced.I would start with having this checked into first before replacing any other components.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete