Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems
Experience:  Owner at Carolina Auto Service & Sales , 20 years Experience in Foreign & Domestic vehicles
45790705

I have a prado DGJ 150 a 2015model. How do I reset the fuel

Customer Question

I have a prado DGJ 150 a 2015model. How do I reset the fuel cartridge caution sign after the replacement.
please assist
Joseph.
Submitted: 9 days ago.
Category: Toyota
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
the vehicle is in Japanese language and I would love to change it to english first.
Expert:  Chad Farhat replied 9 days ago.

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

Hey how are you

lets try this master reset first & we go from there

Master reset Procedure

1- Disconect Battery Cables ( Negative & Positive Cables )you can use any electrical wire as an extension if battery cables don't reach .

2- Hold cables Together for 60 secs ,then let go

3- Wait 15 minutes

4- Make sure all doors are closed

5- Reconnect battery Cables

6- Lock & unlock the vehicles using the key from driver door side (if you have a key fob with no blade key, just lock & unlock using the key fob buttons)

7- Enter the vehicle and attempt to start

Please let me know

Thank You

Chad Farhat

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Write your reply here...Hi. Farhat
I will do the procedure later today and come back to you.
RegardsJoseph
Expert:  Chad Farhat replied 6 days ago.

Hey Joseph

Sorry there is time difference between ,us , but that sounds good ,do that & let me know

I m online from 7 am till late Easter Time Zone

You are very welcome :)

Please Read Below How to Get Back in touch with Me

Please Take a Second and Click the Stars at the Top of Your Screen To Rate Me , So I May Receive my Credit , A 5 Stars Rating is Much Apreciatted

Follow Up Questions are Included in The Price of Your Question ,So Feel Free To Ask Me.

Please Keep in Mind that when you Rate Me , it Does Not End our Conversation.

You Can Always Come Back to this Conversation and Ask Me any Follow up Question you May have on this Issue

(You can Copy this Link Page & Paste it in your Browser when Ready and it will Open up our Conversation Again)

If You Are Using A Free Trial Or Have A Subscription A Positive Rating Of 3 Stars Or Above Is Required For Me To Be Compensated

For My Time & Resources .

I'm Online Daily from 7 Am Till Late Eastern Time Zone

Thank You
Chad Farhat

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Hello Farhat
I have done all that procedure but the problem remains. The sign did not go.Joseph

Hey ,

Joseph ,at this time we need a factory scanner or equivalent to retrieve fault codes or reset thru scaner ,it should have reset

unless there is fault in the system

Chad

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
your answer did not solve my problem..... sorry. I got help from another source.Joseph
Expert:  Chad Farhat replied 4 days ago.

Hey joseph

I m sorry you were not satisfied , I glad you got hep outside and got it working,I told all I know ,I would appreciate you consider Re Rating I can always open up the question for other experts to help you instead you rating me negatively ,Because all you did Joseph is Waist YOUR MONEY BY NEGATIVELY RATING INSTEAD GETTING MORE HELP ON IT AND ME OPEN UP THE QUESTIONS FOR OTHER EXPERT UNTIL YOU ARE SATISFIED SINCE YOU PAID FOR IT

Please let me know JOSEPH

Thank You

Chad Farhat