Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

How I remove the rear seat to have access to the speakerd?

Customer Question

JA: What is the model/year of your Toyota?
Customer: 2007 XLE Camry
JA: Are you fixing your Camry yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes, I want to replace the speakers. Trying to remove the side panels but can't get them out.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I think no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Eric replied 1 month ago.

HI,

Ok, does yours have fixed rear seat, fold down rear seat, or reclining rear seat?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Reclining
Expert:  Eric replied 1 month ago.

HI,

Ok, directions are attached in pdf file format for removing the rear reclining seats - click on link to open and download.

If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT/3 STARS OR HIGHER today. Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better. All follow up responses are FREE, after completing the required rating

Please remember to rate service using the separate rating page. Thank you

Expert:  Eric replied 1 month ago.

I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.
~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?
If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.
If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page.

Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks

Please note that if you have a subscription service, you still are required to rate service, however you are not charged again. This is just so that your expert is credited for their time and services. Thank you.

Expert:  Eric replied 1 month ago.

~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?

Expert:  Eric replied 1 month ago.

At this time, unless you have a related followup question on this at this time, please click the OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE /3 STARS OR HIGHER to pay for services rendered per your customer agreement as this is a PAYSITE and experts are not paid for their time, services, or knowledge until you do so. Thank you.