Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems
Experience:  Owner at Carolina Auto Service & Sales , 20 years Experience in Foreign & Domestic vehicles
45790705

I replaced my blower motor and accidentally shorted the

Customer Question

I replaced my blower motor and accidentally shorted the system. I replaced the fuse in the engine compartment, but still have to juice to the blower motor
JA: Most vehicles have two fuse panels. Have you located both?
Customer: Yes. The in-cab box does not have one for the blower motor. I am working on an1996 toy t100
JA: What year is your T100?
Customer: 1996
JA: Are you fixing your T100 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I am. I replaced the fuse in the engine. And was checking other avenues. I have not yet directly connected the motorhome the battery directly yet. But incontinence believe that is the issue. I shorted it when inwent toncrimp a coupler and instead cut it
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nothing I can think of
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Chad Farhat replied 11 days ago.

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

Hey how are you

this is the heater circuit diagram please click on link to view diagram

there is a 40 amp and 10 amp fuse for it and blower motor relay and our switch ,

have you checked the 10 amp fuse for the relay

Please let me know

Thank You

Chad Farhat

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I have not. I have asked others and was told there isn't one. Can you explain where I might find it. It is not in the fuse box.. and to be honest I am new at reading wiring diagrams

ok hold on let me see if i can find picture but you can see the 10 amp and the 40 amp on diagram be right back

driver side dash board there a fuse cover behind there is a fuse panel you will see 3 rows of fuses ,it will middle row ,middle fuse a 10 AMP , it will be labeled GAUGE

click on link to view location of fuse

click on link earlier to see location of fuse box ,it will be labled j/b #2

Please let me know

Thank You

Chad Farhat

Expert:  Chad Farhat replied 8 days ago.

Please let me know if you need anything else on it, just reply back and we will continue

If you are good, Please Kindly Rate Me.

A 5 Star Rating is much Appreciated

If you feel I have not been helpful Please DO NOT RATE ME BAD OR POOR (1 or 2 stars) ,You can always ask me again or I can opt out of your question & open it for another expert ,that will provide you with more or better assistance on this issue

Please keep in mind that when you rate me , it does not end our conversation.

you can always come back to this conversation and ask me any follow up question you may have on this issue

(you can copy this link page & paste it in your browser when ready and it will open up our conversation again)

Thank You
Chad Farhat