Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

The car does not slow down when I take my foot off the

Customer Question

the car does not slow down when I take my foot off the throttle the car is a Toyato yaris,
Category: Toyota
Expert:  trung do replied 5 months ago.

Hi, I'm Trung. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP?ASE CERTIFIED TECHNICIAN

Expert:  trung do replied 5 months ago.

seem like you have an unintentional acceleration problem . if this happen my best bet is bringing your vehicle in to Toyota dealer and let them know . this is a well known issue and it been in the pass

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Provide Diagrams, Manuals, or Instructions. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
i was told by one mechanic that it is to do with the electronics in the car and all nerw cars are like this.
Expert:  trung do replied 5 months ago.

Hi you want wiring diagram for what part of the car?

Expert:  trung do replied 5 months ago.

what electronic in the car causing the throttle not slowing down . did mechanic rule this out ?