Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

What does fuse 15A control on a 2003 toyota highlander, The

Customer Question

What does fuse 15A control on a 2003 toyota highlander
JA: Have you checked the vehicle's manual yet?
Customer: The manual is missing so I've been trying to Google it
JA: Are you fixing your Highlander yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No, my mechanic is replacing the O2 sensor control the heating circuit
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Which fuse controls that oxygen sensor
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Chad Farhat replied 6 months ago.

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

1-is the 15 amp fuse in the underhood box or inside the cabin.

2-is it possible to get picture of box

3- what engine , so i can look it up for you

Please let me know

Thank You

Chad Farhat

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
1- it is in the cabin.
2- see attached picture
3- it's a V6 3000 Four Cam 24 VVT-i engine that was refurbished and installed in March 2016 with 60k miles on it (I got a primo deal).My tech put in a new O2 sensor and the check engine light is off now. The other light that has stayed on is the VSC (vehicle skid control). In August the ABS light came on and he replaced the right rear abs sensor. That turned off the abs light, however not the VSC light. Is there a switch that can turn that light off? If yes, where is it located?

there is 7 fuse labeled 15 amp in that box , which one

or you already change the sensor and it stop blowing

there is a yaw sensor & steering angle sensor , did you perform calibration & did they pass

Required Tools & Equipment ^ Additional TIS techstream units may be ordered by calling Approved Dealer Equipment (ADE). ^ The Toyota Diagnostic Tester and CAN Interface Module may also be used to perform the service procedures listed in this bulletin. Preliminary Information Perform this procedure if any of these repairs have been performed on the vehicle: ^ Wheel alignment has been adjusted. ^ Any chassis components have been removed/installed or replaced. Repair Procedure 1. Disconnect the cable from the negative (-) battery terminal for MORE THAN two (2) seconds. 2. Reconnect the cable to the negative (-) battery terminal. 3. Perform the applicable zero point calibration of the yaw rate sensor and/or the steering angle sensor. HINT Refer to the applicable TSB or Repair Manual for the zero point calibration procedure. 4. Re-initialize all applicable systems available on the vehicle (power window sunroof power lift door etc.).