Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

2016 Tacoma limited passenger ac knob has spot where it gets

Customer Question

2016 Tacoma limited passenger ac knob has spot where it gets hard to turn?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Toyota
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 month ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose), my normal schedule online is around lunch and after dinner past midnight.

Most likely when the knob or control panel was molded at the plastics company there was some splay or flashing that was not corrected and this is why it is binding. I suggest you utilize your warranty and have the climate control panel replaced rather than trying to fix it yourself possibly causing more damage.

Prior to completing the mandatory rating at the top of your screen. Let me know if I have not yet provided you with ~5 STAR EXCELLENT~service. Reply and let me know in more detail what you need to be pleased with my help.

Thanks Chris

Hello again Chris here,

• Sorry you were not pleased with my help.
  • What would you like to do regarding your question now.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris