Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

2007 toyota camry hybrid no star

Customer Question

2007 toyota camry hybrid no star
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Has anything been checked,tested or replaced to try and locate or repair this fault here at all?

Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 month ago.

Hi Pete, how are you today? Yes I have replace the hv ecm with a used one, but now it don't even start with the old one, I have a message that says check vsc system and check hybrid system, the ready light not coming on. Thank you

Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

Have you had the fault codes checked and was the HV ecm programmed when it was replaced?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.

I program the hv ecm by using the dlc3 and jumping the 13 and 5 pin, let me check for codes right now.

Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

O.k.,if you can read out the codes using a fully compatible scan tool that can read all computers in your model this will help just let me know.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 month ago.

Hybrid control p0a0d and p0a80

Cruise control p0a0d and p0a80

Abs/vsc/trc c1259, c1310, c1345, c1392

Air conditioning b1421 and b1424

Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

If you clear these codes then try and start it do these codes come right back again?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.

Let me check

Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

O.k.,let me know

Customer: replied 1 month ago.

Yes they come back

Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

O.k.,my info isnt listing some of these codes here.I will have to see if others here can help further on this.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 month ago.

Never mind I got it