Ted Ritter
Ted Ritter, Toyota Master Tech
Experience:  Toyota Master Tech, ASE Certified

No start no Ac no pwr windows no shift. Had it in shop for

Customer Question

No start no Ac no pwr windows no shift. Had it in shop for same thing before. They told me it was a fuse. But they wouldn't tell me which one
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Ted Ritter replied 19 days ago.

hello, check the fuses on the inside fuse panel at the left side of the dash, you have to look up under the dash, remove the cover and check these fuses: STOP, GAUGE, POWER.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
It ended up being a fuse listed as am-1. I'm not sure what that is. Thank you for your time. This is second time it happened. I wonder if I have a short somewhere.

If that fuse keeps going out there may be a short in any one of those circuits you mentioned, going to be hard to find what you can do is try using each one at a time and see which one causes the fuse to blow.