Peter Bagley
Peter Bagley, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  master tech at Toyota dealer

Customer Question

Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: Toyota
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
My question: My Toyota Camry 2012's exterior is made up of plastic panels that are somehow held together. However some panels click out and I have to push them back in. Is there a way to secure the panels so the ends do not pop out. Help.
Your email has Honda on it. I do not have a Honda and did not ask anything about it.
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
The Toyota Camry 2012 question was submitted by Milda,***@******.***
Expert:  Peter Bagley replied 16 days ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer and allowing me to assist you. Just a few questions so I can get a better picture of your problem so I may help you. Could you tell me exactly which panels you are referring to ? and are the original clips still attatched. Was this in an accident or hit in that area?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I am referring to the side panels. I am not aware of any accident but it scraped the garage side. I have no idea if the original clips are attached. Thanks for your help.
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I would rather have you explained the solution in an email. ***@******.***.

ok thanx for that info can you give me the exact side panels are they the lower exterior bottom panels can you send a pick. Most if not all have clips that hold them in. If it was bumped on that panel the clips them self have been damaged and there is a couple ways you can fix that. Is the body around that panel dented or out of shape at all? We can solve this issue on here if that's ok it's faster and allows me to respond with pics and links if needed .