cardoctor71
cardoctor71, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE MasterCertified Tehnician with 35 years experience diagnosing and repairing all makes and models of cars and trucks.
36867192

The navigation, cd, radio, bluetooth, backup camera, system

Customer Question

The navigation, cd, radio, bluetooth, backup camera, system all went black last night. Worked in the morning - didn't in the evening. Everything else works fine. Have checked all fuses in the fuse boxes.
JA: Have you checked the manual yet? Most vehicles have two fuse panels. What is the model/year of your Toyota?
Customer: Yep, checked manual and both boxes. 2007 tundra
JA: Are you fixing your Tundra yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes. Took a meter to all fuses - both boxes.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: All else works still - guages, lights, garage door opener, etc. No controls for audio work
Category: Toyota
Expert:  cardoctor71 replied 5 months ago.

If the navigation unit display screen has power and ground then an internal failure has occurred and the unit will have to replaced and programmed at Toyota, because it is non serviceable. Please rate my service, if you have additional questions i will answer them until you are completely satisfied with my answers.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Not sure if it has power, only that I can't find any blown fuses.
Is there a way to test if there's power there? Is all of that in one unit? Is there a fuse behind the unit itself?

no fuses behind it, it is all one unit, if any part of it lights up it has power, led light, clock etc.

Please rate my service, if you have additional questions i will answer them until you are completely satisfied with my answers.